Reviews for Evil Be Thou My Good
DreamInDecember chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Oh my freaking god! I don't know what to say.. I am a combination of dazed, shocked, speechless, horrified, astounded...and a dozen emotions more. I have never read such a story before. And...I don't know what to say, but, I am putting it on my fav list.
Nana von Bloedsinn chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
F*cking HELL what did I just read?

_

The Fanfiction is awesome, heard about it in a recommention on and wanted to find out what "horror" the recommender meant.
Seriously. It's in a kinda scarry way beautiful and awyesome.
Dissent to Madness chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Dear God you're brilliant!
The language, the diction, the story line, it's unreal! I don't usually go on like this, but this story in my opinion is one of the best fanfictions I have read in long time. The ability to evoke goosebumps through reading is not something I come across often, but this story was able do that and more!
All I can say is thank you for being able to evoke such a response from me.
Regards
Dissent to Madness
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
This was absolutely amazing, I got chills correlating it
Tsamoka chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
A little more grimdark then I personally like, but overall a very good piece of work. Great job! :)
jon reeve chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Such a clever boy, that Harry. Excuse me, man-wizard.
Mintley8 chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
That was... Beautiful, brilliant & fucking insane! Thank you for writing it x
Bamboo Tora chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
This is without a doubt the creepiest, darkest, most horrific Harry Potter fanfic I have ever read. *slow claps* I have seen this fic on a lot of authors favs lists and I have avoided it for quiet awhile. This is mainly because I watched a Hellraiser movie at an age when one should not watch said movie. (An argument could be made that one should never watch said movie.) In the end I caved to morbid curiosity.

I don't know exactly how I feel about this, beyond that I need a shower and may never sleep in the dark again. You have set a new definition of dark!fic. All those dark!harry and voldemortisascaryevilbastard!fics, pah I say to them. Cotton candy compared to this. I don't know if I will ever be able to forget the image of Lucius Malfoy being lead into the shadows by his intestines. Brain bleach doesn't begin to cover. I am signing myself up for prolonged therapy via cute animal videos.
duskrider chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Very intresting very very intresting. I greatly enjoyed this as it fits all the characters used very well. Though I wonder why Fudge was still Minister as I though that he got the boat following Book 5.
Jesseblackhawk chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
This was too much for me horrible like a car crash I don't think ill ever read this again.
zmanjz chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
This remains both terrifying and awesome.
Shirh Khan chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Hello!

My Review:
I suppose that the only thing I can say about this story is "holy shit"! I got chills and goosebumps while and after reading this- especially since I've seen (some of) Hellraiser and perhaps some of the second movie as well, and I can all too easily imagine the horrors released and inflicted by Harry's opening of the puzzle box. I dunno if I would have really wished Pinhead and his crew on anyone, but of anyone deserving it, it would be Voldemort and his Death Eaters.

My hat is off to you, good sir, for a horrifying story, and to a fantastic story-teller.
pinky9292 chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
amazing, brilliant
The Lady Rogue chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
SCARYBUT AWESOME
StephanoTheHunterOfJellyDemon chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Amazing. This is the 3rd time i read this and i am still super hypes with every word i read, you did an awesome job with this and i hope that all your work will come out even better then this master piece! I wish you luck with your writing journey!

My Regards,