Reviews for Evil Be Thou My Good
bearblue chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
After a point, I realized I had read it before, but had been skipping it deliberately because of the horror tag. I don't do Horror. But for some reason I *understand* Hellraiser is much more than that. HP and Hellraiser, well... that becomes a thing of terrible beauty. The story is impressive, terrifying and works on the same level as a the grimmer tales. Nicely done. Thank you for sharing.
Keith the Evil Dark Lord chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
This story is so many tings from creepy to amazing, from well-written to horrifying, and everything in between. I'm not sure if I'm going to have nightmares or daydreams from it as messed up as that sounds. Pinhead is awesome!
Traveling Muse chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Oh wow, this was good...
nouch chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Very well done ! I really like this story :)
Thanks for sharing it.
Polydicta chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
5th? 6th? 7th re-reading?

Still one of my favourite tales - especially with the justice meted out to Fudge and his toad.
TheEndAndFall chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Beautiful. Fucking beautiful.
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Nice work on this story here.
Peachesandmolybdenum chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
This was so GOOD! Dark and freaky as all hell, but very interesting premise. You really should mark this story as complete so it shows up in the filters.
DarkDan1100 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Holy fuck that was awesome.
Well written and just, really good.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
*flails* I think your use of classifying this as Horror was well thought out. It gave me the willies.
Zetta the Badass Overlord chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Holy shit this was amazing :O
DizzyZina chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Well that just happened! Wow! I was not expecting this at all and I really enjoyed it. A darker (much darker. In fact totally horrifying) fic with a smarter Harry. I know that I will be thinking about this story for the next week or so.
ninjacatblue chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Holly... well, that was an intense piece. I enjoyed it, I'm still a little shell shocked, and curious about parts. For instance how you end with "That's my boy." chills, seriously. But I'm also intrigued and wondering if it holds some level of truth, or will in time as Harry further embraces the darkness within himself. Chills though. I haven't seen any of the Hellraiser series, but its on my list now. great price!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Amazing fanfic overall that married two different universes so very well. My only nitpicks were the kiss between Harry and Hermione, the religious exclamations (merely because they would not be used bu wizards), and the swearing (merely because it was out of character).
midnightgamin chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
What's a bad idea:
Being stupid enough to buy an ancient puzzle box from a suspicious vagrant?
Opening the Lament Configuration and unleashing the cenobites?
Befriending a cenobite?
No, no and no, it's reading this in the middle of the night with no lights and (because one is curious) looks up the Lament Configuration song for musical background.
1,710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »