Reviews for Evil Be Thou My Good
I think you should make a part 2 to this story its really good
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
Good story.
Paradise-Whispers chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Well. I don't know what I expected, but it wasn't this. What a ride from start to finish! Minus the few typos (which can be forgiven considering how quickly you wrote this and how long it is), this fic is written beautifully - and with a great idea to boot. It's not like any other HP fanfics I have read before. I'll know that I'll come back to this in the future.

Besides the typos, the only problem I had with this fic was the name "Pinhead," because every time I read that I would think of Pinhead Larry from Spongebob and I would kinda chuckle to myself. :)

Anyways, great job! And here's to me hoping I'll get a good nights sleep tonight!
white-clover promise chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Disturbingly beautiful, but also gory. Great job with the horror-ness, author. Harry seems kinda insane, but that happens when you'll do anything to get rid of the man who hunts you. I don't think i can sleep without getting the images out of my head.
reader chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
ilyilyily this is bloody fantastic
sRxAfrikaner chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
That... this will stay with me forever. Whenever I think of the weirdest, most disturbed, yet some how still legal fanfiction out there, this will be what I think of. Good Luck Sleeping
phantommaster741 chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
I adore this story
Velshard chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
So Much Win.

Seriously,m huge props to you for this fine literary creation. Overall it is brilliantly executed and a highly entertaining read.

Bravo Good Sir, Bravo.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Honestly a very well written short piece! The only small complaint is its detachment. If this story was expanded a bit more and less from and outside point of view would have made the story more engaging and alive.
Inperiosus chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
That's one of the most amazing piece of work I have come across.
noxenrom chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Rushed uncreative way too uncanon story
ThePhenakism chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
When I started reading this story I had a very low expectation of what it was going to become, but it has absolutely blown me away. Truly one of the better stories I've read on fanfiction, very happy that I'd stumbled across this, I only wish I'd found it sooner.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
This...wow, I have to say it's probably one of the most disturbing takes on Harry Potter I've ever read. The tune the puzzle box played reminds me of "Danse Macabre" by Saint-Saens.
xhiris chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
MAGNIFICENT.
icecatfire chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
O.O ... *in shock* ... wow.
1,848 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »