Reviews for Evil Be Thou My Good
Dumby95 chapter 1 . 4/18
Good piece of fanfiction ! !
GOD DAMN! THIS IS A PIECE OF ART (and i have been reading it at midnight and will have nightmares hahaha *cries*)
zachary2 chapter 1 . 4/16
This was fucking great!
Naramyon chapter 1 . 4/15
Um, holy shit. I knew I was getting into an crossover fic with something in the horror genre, but damn.
This is the first time I've ever enjoyed horror enough to finish it. ...If 'enjoyed' is the right term, 'horrified fascination' might be better.

You have made me fear a music box. Just, take a minute to process that.
If I ever come across an etched musical cube, a shiver will run down my spine and I'll be haunted by a lingering sense of unease. This is going to be creeping into my nightmares for years to come.

Speaking of lingering PTSD - no one who was in the Great Hall that day will EVER be able to listen to phoenix song again. Imagining Dumbledore's horror makes me feel a bit better, after his blatant hypocrisy pissed me off.
Because sacrificing a beloved friend, someone who loves and TRUSTS you, is so much BETTER than sacrificing some asshole with whom you share a mutual hatred. (Albus, da fuq?)

Brilliantly written. And that ending... *shakes head* You remember the first Jumanji movie? How the epilogue [mirroring the prologue] featured some poor soul finding the box, and the ominous beat of drums? That's what you've done.
It's not over. Sooner or later some new fool will meddle, and the horror begin again.

Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this story, and for teaching me the mean of True Fear.
I hope you're having a wonderful day!
B chapter 1 . 4/14
Excellent read
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 4/8
. . . well shit
faunschuetz chapter 1 . 4/6
WOW that was fucking amazing
blackflamekitty chapter 1 . 4/4
This was probably the most intense story I have ever read! Thrilling and morbid but perfectly written. I am glad I found this story
Great story
Foxy Engineer chapter 1 . 3/28
So good
account.removal.reqested chapter 1 . 3/18
(a couple of whistles) Damn, talk about a tale to tell...
RatherFabulous chapter 1 . 3/15
This is somethin' else! What a ride!

That said, I sure hope that Harry will be able to get his soul tidied up sufficiently that he won't have to worry about someday having to hitch a ride with a Cenobite when he's ready to head home from his long, strange trip. (I've gotten the impression that Cenobites really don't care how shiny your soul is. When the workin' day is done, Cenobites just want to have fun.)
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 3/12
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
ShadowHunter Mashell chapter 1 . 3/9
Yep I didn't need sleep anyways...
Wonderful story had me on edge in the end.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 3/9
Brilliant! Such a dark tone and glorious story!
1,817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »