Reviews for Evil Be Thou My Good
XyBulmaXy chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
WOW you wrote that in a week? I would say you have a GREAT TALENT! That was a great story to read! I was never into the Hellraiser movies but This story was very well done and I loved to read it! Keep up the great work and maybe if you get bored write more like this with different movies! I always wanted to read about one against Lepercuan...(just thought i would say...i read alot of harry potter fanfics but its mostly about the same thing) Glad to see others to write about different plots! This story is differently going into my favorites!
arekuruu-inabikari-no-She chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
OMG! This THE best short HP story that I've ever read.
summersun chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Oh wow!When I began this, I was overcome by the creepiness, I had to keep reading and so I finished it in one sitting. I love this,although it's convinced me never to see the film, which I keep seeing in video-shops. :)

It's a bit wrong that fics like this improve my mood,isn't it? :)
Shiakou chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
"Bloody Hell!" is the only way to put it. I'm going to have some nightmares about this one for a while.
ZeroX1999 chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
This IS AWESOME! never knew such a great great fic could be created from such bloody murders. Absolutely brillant!
Stu chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Freakin' Awesome.
Tyanne chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Whoa. Talk about a (excuse the horrid pun) hair raiser. That was intense. I'm just glad it's not a movie or I'd wake up screaming from the nightmares. Keep up the great work.
Doo chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
it's a work of art

beautiful, compelling
cazertanu chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
just so you know that has to be the freakist best writen HP/crossover.

you are profeshional grade.

smile you have given me nightmares
azntgr01 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
very well written. reminded of some characters in full metal alchemist. :)
Alexandra Ravensblood chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
OMG. This story was amazing! Frightening and so compelling that even though I was at work I couldn't stop reading it. Wouldn't have ever thought you could combine the Lament Configuration and HP, but wow. There really are things scarier than death, Tom. Simply an amazing, amazing story. Nevertheless, here's hoping I sleep peacefully tonight.
Tamuril Nenharma chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
dark. very, very dark. Gruesome actually. once or twice during the reading of this tale i wanted to never look at your story again. however, all that rot having been said, good job. great detail, really. i have to ask though, are these two movies Hellraiser, Hellbound: Hellraiser II by any chance still around? (i only ask this because they might be old movies, and if that is the case, i'll use may many connections(my one and only, really. im a horrible liar. hehee) to try to obtain them)

thanks for your time, and i hope you reply with an answer soon.
TheWiseSirIvanTheShadowLord chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Completely disturbing. Its like watching a train wreck in slow motion, it is too horible for words but you just can't help looking. This is one of those pieces of works that forces you to read it in one and only one sitting lest the horrors your mind comes up with to fill in the blanks haunt your dreams to the end of time. If not for the fact that this is fanfiction this would undoubteldy win several awards. This a piece of art comparable with the box itself.
puretsubasa chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Bloody amazing! Wow! Scary! It still disturbs my mind. i think that it's great that Pinhead likes Harry to some degree. I love how you made Harry's character. I'm sure to have nightmares now. . The story is very creative and well written! The puzzle box is the best! I hope to read a sequel or something!
mashimaromadness chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Holy shit. There's nothing else really to say. It's 1 in the morning and all I want to do it sleep, but I don't know if I can. That is one of the most disturbing things I've ever read. But don't get me wrong, it was FANTASTIC! Really long, and if it hadn't been so disturbing I would be long asleep by now and picking up where ever I left off tomorrow, but that was just way to good, and scary, to put down. Just... wow... I stand by the beginning of my review... there's not much more to say, that matters, other than... Holy shit!
1,728 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 106 .. Last Next »