Reviews for Evil Be Thou My Good
maleficus-lupus chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Pure. Genius. evil to the extreme and so well writen I could almost see what was happening. You Ruskbyte-sensei, are up there with Lovecraft in well writen horror: I prostrate myself at your feet.
Prairie City chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Holy Shit! That was freaking unbelievable! Dark and Creepy and...and...I'm giddy. I'm grinning like a madwoman and my hearts hammering in my chest, I'm struggling not to bounce up and down and...and...holy shit! I can't...I'm incoherent, I don't know what to write, I can't think straight. Okay, calm down...deep breath...

Okay...I absolutely loved it, if you couldn't tell. It was...just...absolutely unbelievable. The way it flowed, beautiful and seamless...wow, I've not sung an authors praises like this in ages...Pinhead, he's my favorite character...I LOVED his last line. "That's my boy." It just...wow, just wow. Poor Severus though...he's one of my favorites too. I like the evil people, for some reason, although I don't like Voldemort (I do like young Tom Riddle), and I don't like Evil Harry, althouh Dark Harry is okay...

I just can't tell you enough how much I enjoyed it, and I'd ask for a sequel but I don't think it's possible to do one...the story ended great right here. However, if you do find a way to write a sequel, I will be delighted to read it. Thrilling and delightful, an extremely enjoyable read.

Yours,

Spirit White
Hekate101 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Ello ello. Great fic. Very good details, enthralling, no mistakes that I noticed; addictive.

Bowing to your possessor,

Hekate101
alkin chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
M. Simply delicious.
bgpp chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Interesting
Doh chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Great story. Nice plot. Hope to you write more stuffs similar to this. A bit darker than usual Harry Potter fanfics.
Eightversescribe chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Beautiful! EBTMG has officially dethroned "The Fuscili Configuration" as my favorite Hellraiser to go!
Shelly chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Bloody hell. That was the most creepy, freaky and eep worthy fic ever. I like the "power the Dark Lord knows not" twist, totally original. Not much of of H/Hr shipper though. I'm gonna read it again!
Dark Avalon chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Darkness, pain, obsession...all my deep and well kept secret loves. This sent shivers down my spine and kept a small smile on my face for every word. Wonderful! This work both compelled and repulsed me in equal measures. It is dark and draws one into liking those characters that should make you recoil in disgust. I love a story that challengers a readers belief in themself.
paul16 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Interesting story this one - straight on my favourites list:-

"He had a feeling that this was not the last time young Harry would solve a problem by employing the puzzle box." Oh dear - think the world might have been better off have Moldeshorts won - after all the worst he can do is kill you.
King Dimension chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Great story!
Shinigami Ace chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
That was so good! I loved it! the box was great! *favourite*
Tonnocal chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
oh

oh my god.

literally
Naitch03 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I've never been into the Hellraiser movies, but I must say that I enjoyed this story. Not much to say, just good work. Though, I must say that I think Harry's friend's reactions would have been more varied, other than excepting.
Tarquin chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Nice work. Particularly dark for Harry Potter, but probably somewhat lighter in tone than regular Hellraiser (no innocent bystanders died, as they tended to in the later movies, and Harry survived in spite of doing some fairly evil things himself). The combination works surprisingly well, although it would have been interesting to find out a bit more about what other people thought of Harry's actions. (Not easy, I know, since the story is from Harry's point of view even though it's in the third person.)

Technical notes: you slip into present tense in a few places, and you use "it's" rather than "its" quite often (but not all the time) for the possessive. Those are the only things I noticed, though, which is pretty damn good for a story of this length.
1,635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 106 .. Last Next »