Reviews for Erstkontakt
Kraut007 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
You got a fine knowledge of German language and media.
Also you know how to write Heinrich as a stranger in a strange land.
Lets hope, that he will not find out about the Quarrymen the hard way.
Wispr chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
Looking forward to see where you go with this!

Wispr chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Oh that was bloody fantastic!

Wispr chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I really like your character Heinrich also wish to say what a awesome job you're doing with all of the different languages!

Kimberly Towle chapter 4 . 6/30/2005
To answer the questions posed by readers: This story fits into the "Gargoyles: Life Goes On" timeline in late November, 1996; long before Euros were introduced in Germany.

The "Life Goes On" timeline begins in early October 1996, just after the events of the show "The Journey." Hard to believe that I've written so much about just a seven-week span of time!

And yes, my stories and chapters are going to be shorter now, in order to post more often. No more waiting over a year to find out what happens next!
Chaos chapter 4 . 6/30/2005
Hi,

When's your story set again? 'cause it it a bit weird to read about the D-Mark (we never called it by the full name, quite frequently it was shortened to just DM), nowadays we use Euro, afterall.

Otherwise, it is really interesting and I hope to see more soon.
Masau chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
No Bluestone? How can there be a secret he doesn't know about? ;) Hey, I'm noticing that your chapters are a lot shorter now than they used to be. Is that just so you can post quicker updates? All good either way.

BlackDragon
Gandalf the Beige chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
Unfortunately for the plan, Japan and N'Orleans are where the present gargoyles are.

A quarrymen mole in the precinct? ya, better not talk. They display something between medieval anti-semitism and the Klu Klux... damn.
Jason Barnett chapter 3 . 6/26/2005
Can't wait for Matt to meet this guy.