Reviews for Four Seasons
birthofthecool chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Wow. YOu ever finish any stroies? I ask, because this one isn't and not one of your stories is listed as complete.

I enjoyed this one, a shame you didn't continue.
Angel15Rocks chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
awsome lol :)
Squeaky Phantom chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Very, very nice story so far. There are so few of these femslash with 'silk fox' in them and I am glad that you have started this one. Hmm, there seems some strain betweent the Emperous and Wu. They'll fix it right? The war will go in the Empires favor, right? What happens next?
Fair34 chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Oh noes! Please don't let this story be abandoned :(

As the previous poster said, this is one of the better ones out there.
Firstdayfunkx chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Have you discontinued this story?

If you actually did, I'm sorry, but that would really suck.

This is one of the few Jade Empire stories that are actually quite good. I hope you continue on.

Chow chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
Wow. This is really good. Keep up the good work!

And hurry with the next chapter. Please. :]
Freesourceful chapter 3 . 1/17/2006
The descriptions, setting, and conflicts are all there, but I don't find myself drawn into the romance between these characters, and I don't feel close enough to either one of them to really get involved in the story. You have great moments of description and detail about life in the Imperial Court, traveling to the JE boundaries, but not nearly enough about the two main characters and their motivations. If you ever pick up this story again, look into adding more POV sentences that bring us readers into the characters' perspectives.
Bettynuggs chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Ok, I've practically mesmerized the first few chapters with all my re-reading. Any hope of an update? ...need some Wu/Lian goodness or agnst.. or anything really. Pwetty Pweaze :)
Promathia chapter 3 . 8/14/2005
Wow... This is quite a nice story! How you write is exceptional; I really enjoy reading it. It takes me right back to playing the game, really. I'm not a huge fan of fem-slash but, thankfully, you didn't understate or overdo it.

As a whole, this story is quite nice and I'm excited for the next piece. Good job.

~ Abbot Song
Revanstar chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
I do really enjoy this pairing. I myself had done the Wu/Fox pairing in my game. And I also am a huge fan of femslash. Please continue, your story is sounding great!
Ronnie Bradley chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
Good story. I actually have never played Jade Empire So I am coming at this story very much without knowledge of the background and I am very impressed. The story has a good apce with plenty of action, intrigue, danger, tension and a hint or two of romance.

Good stories trascend the genders of the romantic leads, and this a cracking story. I hope that people will read this tale for what it is, a cracking romantic adventure in the making, and not because they harbour some salacious ideas as to the possible content.

I also hope that people will not be dissuaded from reading this tale because of the nature of the romantic story.
shauniwritesit chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
Pour General, but this Garrek once again proves that he isnt very nice, Wu and the Princess should be carefull.

ANd i have the feeling this old man's daughter will have a roll in ur story too. So many questions are still in my head, but i wont bug you with them, please update soon, this is a good story!
mrguy08 chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
Awesome! You know when it first said that these men had been burned alive my immediate thought was that this was Kang... but then I realized Kang isn't like that and if he had blown these guys up there wouldn't have been anything left. So this is good I only picked up like three spelling errors in the whole thing.
Bettynuggs chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
ok, I'm hooked. That was an excellent chapter. I thirst for more. More please.. I'm loving this fic. Wonderful job. Keep it up.
Taxidermy chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
Awesome chapter. Looks like Wu's got more than just horselords to worry about. So looking forward to what happens next. please update real soon.