Reviews for Knew Father
cztelnik chapter 12 . 4/14
This is such a good story. It seems abandoned but still a interesting to read so far.
Jo chapter 12 . 4/2
Please finish this story! It's the best one I've read.
Anon chapter 12 . 3/28
I really wish you would finish this! You've developed the characters so wonderfully!
Ondine de la Mer chapter 8 . 3/24
Nice work. If you want a new title, I'd recommend rewording it a bit but to keep the essence. Try, "The Father, Knew" or "Father Knew". It would be impossible to confirm which meaning was used if you heard it out loud. On the other hand, knew is a verb whereas new is an adjective. Using knew right before Father suggests that it is an adjective, and reading the title is very odd. You could say "I knew father" in a scentance, but you would never drop the "I" even colloquially. The two suggestions above, however, are gramatically correct. I would recommend the 1st, because the 2nd could also be a title and every time I read it I think, "minister", because that is how you address a minister or priest in the Catholic church. Anyways, I enjoyed your story. I'll be following you're story, so I look forward to your next update.
I really love the story so far! Healer Harry is cool and I really hope to see what comes next soon!

Happy writing
Noodles chapter 12 . 2/7
This is bloody great, I sure hope this story isn't abandoned.
Falx chapter 12 . 1/8
Can you write more? Or are you dead?
panther73110 chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Going through my old fanfiction stories that I copied years ago when you first started this story and found myself enjoying reading your story again. This was one of my favorite stories with a harry/snape father/son relationship and I hope you finish it one day if you are still around.
JennySmith-TARDIS chapter 12 . 10/22/2016
Please continue this story! It's really interesting and it just stops at an important part. The cliffhanger al the end is driving me crazy! I want to know what happens!
anomaly101 chapter 12 . 9/24/2016
Dear author, did you see how many reviews you got for this story as well as the number of people who bookmarked and follow your story? Did you realize that there's a lot of your readers waiting for you to continue and update your story?
I am one of those readers whose been waiting for year after year to see this story updated. I BEG YOU, PLEASE UPDATE. It's too cruel of you to leave us all hangging on a cliff hanger of such a great fanfiction. Therefore PLEASE... we all would like to see how the story will end.
Mol-dune chapter 12 . 8/15/2016
You can't leave it like that! Please write more! It's not over...
mrs salvator chapter 12 . 7/23/2016
Plz update ASAP!
emmalilly21 chapter 12 . 6/10/2016
update please
Castlerocks chapter 12 . 5/20/2016
PLZ CONTINUE! Its sooooooo good!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/23/2016
Hi there,
I know it has been a long time, but do you think you could still continue?
This story is very, very good and has in my opinion much potential to even get better! It is frustrating, not knowing how it ends...
So please, please update!