Reviews for The Friendship
pinksnow chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
that was cute!
anne chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
i like it. it was cute. i'm always reading the amon/robin pairing fic. it's hard to see robin with anyone else, unless it's to make amon jealous and then in the end robin ends up with amon. yeah!
Chios-gal chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Hehe. _ I really like this one! Lol, the whole big bro and lil sis thing sounds really kewl...wish my older bro was as nice as Michael though... :'(. Oh well, I can dream... great story and keep it up! _
Swastika chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
I like the story. I think it's sweet.
felicia chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
oh i loved it
young wiccan chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
this is really kawaiim I have nothing against Michael and Robin being friends but I only like RobinAmon pairings so this was really cool, I especially liked the part where Robin jumped on Michaels back, it was kawaii
shesamonster chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
I thought it was okay. You should put spaces in between each line. It would be much easier to read. I like M/R better than A/R. It gets VERY old after a while.
tankbbg chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Aw...that's it? More more more!
Sparky16 chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I LOVE THAT! I always thought that robin and mike should have a bro/sister relationship and Amon and Robin should be together. Anyway, this was really good! 5/5
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
This story is so sweet and cute. I see Michael and Robin as brother/sister more than a couple, so I really like this.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Excellent story. I think you really managed to explain her relationship with both men. I really like the end when they are kidding around and there is Amon watching over her. I would think that in a loving relationship he would be just as intense as in work and hunting :)