Reviews for Eowyn and Faramir, in the Gardens
HeartoftheArtsari chapter 1 . 1/23
Wonderful poems, stirring characterizations! . . .
demeter d chapter 3 . 9/28/2005
To Prim. This is a review for all three parts of this piece, and for everything of yours I have ever read. These pieces made me gasp, and tear a little for their beautiful images. the points of view really got me into the heads of the characters. I first found you recently on LOTR Scrapbook, and fell in love with your writings there. After that I found you here on fanfiction, also. I, too, like Faramir and Samwise. I am, perhaps, a bit more forgiving of Phillippa, Fran and Peter's first take on Faramir than some people are. I see him behaving that way as our having a chance to see someone learn and grow. In the book, of course, if he ever really shared his father's point of view on such things, he had grown past that long before frodo and sam stumbled into his sphere. But I like seeing him grow.

My college student daughter considers Faramir to be her "Ideal Man". He is like Aragorn, but much more human and obtainable at the same time. And Sam? Well, he is my favorite of all Tolkien's people. I married one myself. Thank you for sharing your work.
redrhonda chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
WOW! These are very good. Your imagery and language are absolutely beautiful. I LOVED "we are leaders without followers..." Perfect picture of that time in their lives!
Good Queen Vold chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
Wow... these poems are amazing! Why isn't anyone reviewing?