Reviews for Son and Heir
Lady Arachne chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
Loved the chapter!
While I don't like it when mpreg stories have the pregnant male doing the cliche things women are said to do when giving birth, I love how funny it was. So glad to have found this story. :)
Lady Arachne chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
Loved the chapter!
I'm glad that Narcissa is going along with the plan; hopefully the birth won't be that badly cliche birth scenes other authors always do. :)
Lady Arachne chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Loved the chapter.
Poor Lucius, I feel sorry for him! xD
Lady Arachne chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Loved the chapter!
I love how Severus handled things, wonder if the potion will make it possible to get him pregnant. :)
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Interesting.
I love the idea and how Narcissa felt about her difficulty on getting pregnant, I also love that Lucius and Severus are paired together. Loved it! :)
Stevie K chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
Aww! I would love to see this continue but If it doesn't I have to say that it's a very lovely fic.
demonqueen19 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
oh please do a story of how Draco discovers Severus is his real "mother". I would totally die to just read it.
Miravisu chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
This was an entertaining story, on so many levels! :D

There was only one course of action for a self-respecting Englishman.

Lucius went to the pub.

LOL! And rofl at the pickled dragon embryo reference too!
KateMaster chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
This was a really great story. I'm just happy that its not super sad.
Severusslave chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
One big LOL at Draco's name's origin. xD Teeehee.
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 5 . 5/7/2010
Born of a Malfoy, bred in and of a Snape and raised by a Black- no wonder the Sorting Hat deemed him Slytherin before it even landed on his head lol
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
Love Narcissa's response! Hahaha!

As to your A/N, I can only imagine how many quiet words you needed to have after HBP and DH. I hope you kept the faith through HBP.
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
LOL oh dear me- Severus is preggers isn't he? Poor Lucius dealing with two hormonal er wom-, fem-, er, lovers...
Wol Lo chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
The pickled dragon embryo on the potions lab windowsill...lol
Librasmile chapter 5 . 10/3/2009
That was actually rather lovely! It combines two things I quite enjoy: Snucius and Severus' paternal love for Draco (I do believe he loves that boy and prefer stories where that's true and Severus is his godfather. You just took it a step further and made him Draco's actual father - er, mother.). It even makes me see the first year potions scene differently. Well done!

But then I loved your Biding Time (that was f*cking brilliant!) so it makes sense I'd love this.