Reviews for Son and Heir
Meel Jacques chapter 5 . 8/12
Oh my, oh my!
Meel Jacques chapter 4 . 8/12
I am not sure about what thing about!
Meel Jacques chapter 3 . 8/12
Sorry, I cannot stop laughing!
Meel Jacques chapter 2 . 8/12
So, Draco Malfoy is Severus son? Ou Narcissa's?
Nea nea Bird chapter 5 . 6/28
I normally wait till the end of a story to see what I think and I'm sure that I love this it made me laugh and cry . especialy the first chapy . being barron is my worst fear .
the17thmuse chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
I love this.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
This made me laugh so hard! I absolutely love the healer! Severus pregnant always makes my day. God, he would be such a monster if mpreg was real and he was. Hehe beautiful story. It could explain why Severus favors Draco (adorable father-son bonding time!) :)
Elizabeth Boyd chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
Please please please write an epilogue to this story I think Snape should have another
SpiderRealm chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
Loved the chapter!
While I don't like it when mpreg stories have the pregnant male doing the cliche things women are said to do when giving birth, I love how funny it was. So glad to have found this story. :)
SpiderRealm chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
Loved the chapter!
I'm glad that Narcissa is going along with the plan; hopefully the birth won't be that badly cliche birth scenes other authors always do. :)
SpiderRealm chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Loved the chapter.
Poor Lucius, I feel sorry for him! xD
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Loved the chapter!
I love how Severus handled things, wonder if the potion will make it possible to get him pregnant. :)
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Interesting.
I love the idea and how Narcissa felt about her difficulty on getting pregnant, I also love that Lucius and Severus are paired together. Loved it! :)
Stevie K chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
Aww! I would love to see this continue but If it doesn't I have to say that it's a very lovely fic.
demonqueen19 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
oh please do a story of how Draco discovers Severus is his real "mother". I would totally die to just read it.