Reviews for Girls Behind Doors
Unidentified Gem chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
naash chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
that was angsty but i love how you made all the females powerful :)
nacho-chan chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
BEAUTIFUL. BRAVO. Thank you for posting this. I just love how they all don't need the guy, but still love him. Ino closing the door, but crying behind it. Tenten yelling and hitting him, but waiting to cry. Hinata leaving, completely heartbroken. Temari watching out for Ino, cause she knows Shikamaru can't love, yet hoping she's wrong. And then Sakura, who realizes that, yes, she's in love with him, but the old him. That Sasuke's not right for her and needs to leave.

Anyways, your writing is beautiful, and I love the story idea!
waffles301 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Very pretty! This made me cry, it's so true!
xxjaegrrr chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
whoooooo! go girl! i should go to mah boyfriend and tell him to get outa mah life! Thanks so much! i really needed that!
CandyCane460 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Beautifully wriiten. I wish you can make a Sequel or another Chapter, maybe on the guys perspective and the reasons why they did the things the did to the Poems to! I like the ending one better. It actually explains the feelings and and emotions that girls go through with break-ups like these. Good story and awsome job! Keep Updating!
Devil'sLittleBabyGirl chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
That was eXtremely deep and it has one BIG truth: when you fall, you pick yourself up. No one helps you. No one even cares. Fuck them-words can't bring you down..!GIRL POWER!
Taku chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Hey, I was wondering if I could get some people to voice act these lines. You know, just to know what it would really sound like if we actually heard them. I could send them to you when I'm done. But first I need your permission to use them.

PiscesHateScorpios chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
that was so beautiful... and sad. I'm crying cuz of this!

I loved it and I love the style of your writing.

also, who sings which songs cuz i only know the Xtina song and the Vanessa Carlton song?

AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I like this one the best...showing how strong the girls are, how they still love but still have their pride. this is beautiful...

Are you not writing stories anymore? Have you stopped? For I've noticed nothing recent...
temariXshikamaru8645 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
ow so sad i think temari,tenten,hinta was the sadest so sad so sad your relly good with words it relly swet but sad

(i felt like cring ) i still thik shikamaru will all way love temari not ino ino can have choji or kiba evan shino but not temaris shika-kun _
namichan321 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Wow I really like your story! It gave out a good message...Fallings hard but sometimes getting up is even harder...I guess we just have to look ahead and not look back at times, huh? Great job! ;3
dianalovely1995 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007

i love it

it totole sad

but u wote it real good
angeloflight120 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
it was so touching this makes me think all the naruto boys are morons
riverbreeze chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
*smiles* Wow, this was really good. I liked how you chose a different song for every girl. And you included Temari, too! A lot of people don't include Temari in fics like this. I especially like the very last line, where you wrote "When we fall, there will be no one to picik us up but ourselves." _ Great fic!