Reviews for Theoretically Illogical
EndlessToday chapter 1 . 8/1
Oh man, I just reread this and I'm /still/ dying to know how it'll turn out when Sam realizes that Danny remembers the kiss... I love how I can fully imagine every scene whenever I read your stuff, and I'm sure to suck up everything next time you update, word for word. Don't give up!
phantomsofswans chapter 13 . 7/13
Don't give up! Please Update! I'm dying to know how it ends! (pun intended. hehehe.)
Dimpledoll2 chapter 13 . 3/21
I laughed so hard! My favourite chapter! Is this story done? It's a cute ending but I'm just wondering is there anymore? I love your writing style btw
Allie Grauman chapter 13 . 11/17/2016
I LOVE this fanfic! It rocks! The last chapter was awesome
H8tergonnah8te chapter 4 . 10/21/2016
I hope you update this! I really like your other stories, but this one is one of my favorites.
Agente Ulloa chapter 13 . 9/23/2016
Por favor continua plis esta interesante por favor continua plis sip
Giovannaisamaze chapter 13 . 9/15/2016
Hi just checking in are you ok I know it been awhile don't won't you to not be healthy
Agente Ulloa chapter 13 . 8/30/2016
Por favor continua pis por favor sip
Agente Ulloa chapter 12 . 8/19/2016
Por favor continua pis
luckykitten70 chapter 13 . 8/17/2016
Wow! I am in love with your writing. You come up with story plots that just suck you in, and the way you write each character is perfect. This story is wonderful; I'm really rooting for Sam and Danny. Thank you for sharing your talent, and I really hope you are able to update this story soon :)
ARTiculate3267 chapter 13 . 8/15/2016
It's been so long since I watched Danny Phantom. He's my childhood and I shipped Danny and Sam before I even knew what shipping was. I hope you update soon. I love this fanfic so much. :)
Agente Ulloa chapter 12 . 8/7/2016
Por favor continua la siguiente CapĂ­tulo. Pis
Marines 94 chapter 13 . 7/3/2016
Love the story please write more
self-haunted human chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
You have to keep going. How long are you going to leave us hanging?
Amy chapter 13 . 6/17/2016
Gosh, you got to update. I love this story!