Reviews for Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Slayer's Hunter
stsword chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
Hilarious, hoping to read more.
goddessa39 chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
Okay, it does seem kind of stupid, but humor me and continue. I actually like it. :)

BA ALWAYS!
Faeries Twilight chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
Damn, this is HYSTERICAL! I love this and am dying for it to be finished... *puppy dog eyes* XD
TriscuitTheFlyingSnkCracker chapter 3 . 4/10/2004
BWA-HA-HA-HA! This is so great, and I love how you pan yourself. (Yeah. Read through your... err... version 1.0 fan-fic. Gonna keep my thoughts to myself.) I loved everybody in this, but special props to the Mayor, Xander, and Angel. Frikin' hilarious. Do more!
Faeries Twilight chapter 3 . 3/23/2004
Bloody hilarious, like many of your stories! Oh, why didn't you finish it? ;-;!
Venus Blue chapter 3 . 6/5/2001
Wait, wait! It's not done, is it? I never read your original fic, so I wouldn't know! You are a kick and a half, you know that? You must be an awesome person to take a fic you wrote and hate and have the characters in it dissect it! That is so awesome. Oh, and by the way? ::whisper:: Oz's last name is Osbourne, not Seneca.
Queen Kakia chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
LMOA! Lovink it so far. Hey, is that a real fic?
Lioness Black chapter 3 . 5/22/2001
This is absolutely one of the funniest things I've ever read in my life. Oh my gosh, there has to be more. I love it. I don't even watch Buffy and it's cracking me up. ~Lioness
Python Chick chapter 3 . 4/23/2001
Very sad story, but the character input keeps me laughing. I loved the exchange between Angel and Xander (of course I'm going to quote it, bear with me): "Angel: Once there was a really obnoxious jerk named Xander, who somehow tricked your mommy into marrying him. Xander: Once there was an annoying loser named Angel, who went around eating people and abandoned your mommy when she was pregnant." lol! Keep up the awesome work and I can't wait for the next parts.
Scott Timms chapter 3 . 4/21/2001
Heh, that was pretty funny. Read the original fic ages ago. Didn't seem that bad then, but now . . . Yeah. Cool.
Fangirl Jessums chapter 3 . 4/20/2001
lol hehe! very very very VERY funny lol
Python Chick chapter 2 . 4/8/2001
"Angel: Does anyone mind if I just get a bottle of whiskey and just stay drunk for the fic?" ... "and my dear brother. Who...Angel: could have done us all a favor and smothered the author in her cradle." ... "and then he thought she had to be the most perfect person alive. Giles: Until the police caught her selling drugs out of their house, and locked her up for 15-20." ... and "Xander: I think Oz fits into both the dog and the husband categories." Again a very entertaing and in character fic. Keep up the great work!
Python Chick chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
I loved the following lines (be patient, there are a few): "Buffy looked carefully into Xander's dark eyes. Giles: Apparently Buffy has taken up optomitry as a hobby." ... "Angel had her heart. Xander: But since it was sticky, he gave it back." ... "Taking her hands in his own, he said those fateful words: Buffy: Got milk? Giles: Just do it. Willow: Obey your thirst." ... "Buffy: Engaged to who? We've run out of guys." ... and Angel saying "Woo hoo!" at both points in the story. Very funny and entertaining and in character. There I'm done. Oh, wait! *fav's* ;)
pitiful anonymous chapter 3 . 4/7/2001
rofl this is so damn funny. robyn should stick on humor fanfics...i love the spike white story too.
shiny silver grl chapter 3 . 4/6/2001
LMAO! This is funny as all hell...you *so* need to continue it! Adding it to my favourites list...lol, i don't know why, but for some reason my favourite part of all three parts had to be "Xander: Giles, when we left you to care for our son, we expected him to be put to bed. Not running around at all hours of the night."

hehee...great parody!