Reviews for Paper Roses
fanciful.thoughts chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
... I'm guessing Malchior or Raven.
B. J chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Wow. Nice poem. OK, I'm going to guess at Raven thinking about Malchoir. Because it says,

"It is never easy when you are different,

Shunned for your darkness..."

And Malchoir had told her "You are dark, and darkness is often misunderstood..." And Beast Boy had called her creepy, too. It also says,

"A friendship found beside a rose,

Someone who understands..."

Malchoir had given her the paper rose, which was like Clue #1. And at the end, she says she was free for a moment, free to live as she was born (with feelings, she was finally able to show them) but in the end her life ensnared her again.

Maybe I overanalyze things. Please tell me if I'm right.
BlackxBrokenxWings chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Wow great poem. It's very interesting to guess who's P.O.V it might be. At first I was guessing Raven, but maybe that's a little to obvious. Then after reading it a few times it sounded to me like the person who was writing this was turning to the dark side.

"For no longer was I trapped in the life that I knew,

But free to live as I was born.

No longer lying,

No longer hiding"

It sounds to me that maybe it was one of the titans who always held a darkness in their heart, and now by turning evil, they are no longer living a lie. Maybe the 'friend' they found was Slade? Maybe it still is Raven?

I'm not sure, I could be on the totally wrong track here and sound like an idiot lol, but please E-mail me if you have the time. I would really like to know who it is. Thanks ! -

DeathsLastBreath
Mint Pizza Queen chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Woah...that was so cool! Who was it? D
High Voltage Girl chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
It's either Raven or Beastboy. Leaning towards Raven's POV. I don't know why.
Ryan L. Spradling chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Nice.
despyrit chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
des: You poem is great! You are such an awsome writer! Hm...I think the POV is Raven...

Cy: What makes you so sure?

des: It just really sounds like her! And the poem makes me think of how she feels with the prophacy and all...(to C-O-H2) Am I right? Is it Raven? My email's I'd love to know if I'm right! I won't mind if I'm wrong, though. Anyway, I love your poems and can't wait for the next one!