Reviews for Being mortal sucks!
Charmane chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
Update soon, nya!
Kayzi chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Hi! This story is wonderful and I luv diz story! - I wonder who will be Genbu's partner? Hope the chapter 10 will come soon! -
Twilight Dark Angel chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
I LOVE IT this story so funny i want to see what happens i hope you update soon this one of the greats storys that i read and i love to see more hope you update soon . :3
Hikitsulover-818 chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
hooray! great chapter! update soon!
chichiri's angel chapter 8 . 10/26/2007
Fantastic! I can't wait for the next chapter! your story is truly fantasic! if the gods fall in love with the girls, what happens when they get their powers back and become gods again? will the girls become Goddesse's?

please replie back and tell me when the next chapters coming! I love this story! its the only one when the gods fall in love! I hope the girls become goddesse's and gods stay together!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

KEEP WRITTING!
Kuragari75 chapter 8 . 9/26/2007
WOOHOOHO! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! I really like how Thatz calls him Tiger... it's funny. Seiryu needs to suck it up and ask Rune out already ;) love it! Suzaku... MAKE HER STOP! lol, love it! hope for an update soon!
Hikitsulover-818 chapter 8 . 9/26/2007
LOVE IT ! thanks 4 updating so soon
Charmane chapter 7 . 9/22/2007
Nice story!Please update soon, I really want 2 know what happens next.
Hikitsulover-818 chapter 7 . 9/20/2007
HOORAY u updated ! *celebrates* its really good
Hikitsulover-818 chapter 6 . 9/15/2007
argh its been a year and still there is no update *sobs*...
DreamFeathers chapter 6 . 11/8/2006
Hm... not a bad idea... Gods as mortals is always a nice idea. The girls might be a bit too over powering and defienetly a tad anime flavoured, but nice.

Sorry to say but you defienetly need a beta. Gimme a howler if you'd like me to check on your text and fix typos before posting it.

Keep it up, i'll be keeping on eye of this one
Kristall chapter 6 . 9/25/2006
Good story! Sorry I haven't reviewed before, I only found it today. I hope another chapter comes soon, this is great. I'll check out the tory as new chapters get up here, okay? *puts story on alert list* Later!
Bag Of Tricks chapter 6 . 9/14/2006
aw so cute
Chibi.x.Love chapter 6 . 9/13/2006
yay! you updated! and i love this chapter. keep up the great work, and i hope it won't take too long for the next chapter to show up!

X3 chibi-chan