Reviews for Naruto Yaoi Drabbles
Psych-Bite chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
I understood it quite good really good for a one shot *
animeodyssey15 chapter 6 . 4/3/2007
That's a sweet story, but I have a question. How does a banana break? A banana is too squishy to simply break apart or shatter. I can't possibly imagine how a banana could "accidentally" break (dropping a regular banana on the floor from waist height will not break it). So yea, that's my spiel. Could you make your "drabbles" a little longer?
ServantOfFate65 chapter 6 . 4/7/2006
Hah! I had to reread it a couple of times before I understood it, but I got there in the end, darnit! I like your drabbles. I must say, I love chapter 2 thouhgh that part about Gai made me wonder...

*ponders*
Mewling chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
Chapter Four: Exasperate Sigh:

Ha ha ha dear. I understood it the first time, but the blunt way you wrote it here sounded hillarious...preggers...pops out...It's strange to think that some people doen't know what stillborn means...
DatenshiBlue39 chapter 6 . 8/7/2005
Hey, don't talk about me that way! I just wanted a banana damn it! ... And I don't have a dirty mind... ok, yes I do! Loved our little spur of the moment nasty story!
DatenshiBlue39 chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
giggles...Kakashi you pervert, we ALL know what you were REALLY thinking. Haku hit it right on the head...psh Haku's such a bad boy...Damn football guys!
Hakira chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
...Wha...? Gwawa...? Explination, please ? Please don't just assume sticking mpreg at the end is going to make this make any sense ;...
Umino Megumi chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
Irukita was a girl? or is a fiction that he gave birth? ;_; I don't understand! But anyway, it was BEAUTIFUL! Hope that continued!
DatenshiBlue39 chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
AW SO KAWAI! Sasuke's soo sweet and he's just bonkers bout Naruto. It's so cute that I think I'm gona squeaze my stuffed animal to death. More fluffyness!
DatenshiBlue39 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Ha! That was funny, I like how you used sarcasm throughout the whole piece. SARCASM IS THE GREATEST LITERARY ELEMENT IN THE ENTIRE WORLD! Hey, Hey, Hey, more sarcastic stories, pplleeaassee! I know for a fact that you are a highly arrogant and sarcastic person so bring it out and show it. heh heh