Reviews for Zero
KyrriaPearly chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
i like it
ravenazarath13 chapter 27 . 12/28/2012
Wow I like this story I really hope u can continue I like it so much I want to know wat will happen and its a great story this story is great and don't worry I will read your other stories if I say this is good story then ur other stories are as good as well hope u can continue :-)
Loverfic chapter 27 . 3/30/2012
hey i love your raven story i would really love to read more please and see what happens please. :)
Critic101 chapter 26 . 7/29/2011
Amazingly written, Beautifully crafted. I believe you have could turn out to be the next jk rowling :)
kidcrud chapter 12 . 9/22/2007
zero

reminds me of DARK from DnAgel
liliac gurl chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Great story
ocean's pebble chapter 27 . 8/15/2006
What! you need to write a new chapter! Also pionting out somethins

1-review button is not shiny

2-you stopted and created stress

3-I'm just pissed at life in generel so Dont worry if I sound really angry

4-letting off stress now GR
Draco Blade chapter 27 . 7/30/2006
You know, I've never read any of this. Because you told me not to. And thus I have no right to ask you to continue. Heh. But I figure I'll review anyway. And for all of the reviews I've seen, it's really your choice. Despite all the sucking up, I'm not gonna force you to write anything. But I would like it _
lab-rat-peter chapter 26 . 4/19/2006
yay rae i read the whole thing before i reviewed and im glad i did whoohoo and bravo too. i really liked it the end rocked the middle rocked even more and the beggining was creepy so yeah whoohoo marvalous dear

much luv;)
RainbowMonkeh chapter 26 . 2/10/2006
Up date! Please! Pretty please! I like it and it's torture waiting for the next chapter! PLEASE! *puppy dog pout* I'll keep my eyes opene for the next chapter. UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
Rusty4Coke chapter 10 . 8/23/2005
hate this story HOW CAN ANYONE HATE THIS STORY they must be mad! its like the best eva in history! i would have saved my review till the last chapter but you saying that no-one likes the story i had to review . COS ITS LIKE DA BEST STORY! and it deserves more dan 17 reviews so heres number 18 4 ya! lol. any way about the story i like Zero every time i read his name i think zorro but thats just me, Zeros good because most of the time when people put in an extra character its not very good and its all about them (the extra character) and they dont even talk about the titans so its bacically a story about them but anyways i'm going of track again so just to say i'm loving your story and now i'm going to carry on reading so bya! Rusty
Makura1141 chapter 26 . 8/3/2005
I realy hope you update soon. Your a realy good writer, the plot is good, and Zero is a cool character as well.
sakuradancer3 chapter 22 . 7/18/2005
once again, I thought this was BBRAE...y is she w/ Zero?
Threeandfourforever chapter 20 . 7/16/2005
This would've been the perfect story if she loved Beast Boy, not Zero. YOU HAD TO RUIN IT, DIDN'T YOU?
ravenssoul chapter 20 . 7/8/2005
I loved it so so much. Please continue A.S.A.P! Great job!