Reviews for Reluctant
WobblyWallyIsInLove chapter 13 . 3/6
I loved your story, do you have any plans on updating it soon? I can't wait to see what happens between Hermione and Draco!
DBABY0412 chapter 13 . 1/19
Omg. Thats wromg
LeSmexyWitch18 chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
omg love this story! please update!
Purple Pulse chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
Nooooo you left it there! :(
I loved this story, needless to say I'm following and favouriting it in case you ever start it back up again!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
GAHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! Just one more chapter. Pleeeeaaassse
My.Life.Is.Pathetic chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
I realize it has been a number of years since the last update, but if you ever update this amazing story, I assure you I will be one of the first to read it.
miihc chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
Ok, só i know It's been like 5 years since you had last posted buuuuuut, come back ! Really want to know what's gonna happen to them, I mean, after seeing how much they love each other I can only suppose how much hermione is going to suffer with this.
Update soon
Kisses
Guest chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
It's been like 5 years...
Guest chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
Nnnnnnnnnooooooooooo. I HATE YOU
Guest chapter 13 . 11/3/2013
Please update - this story warrants completion. I hope Astoria AND Hermione are in on the plan but even if she is, I'm sure Hermione's heart is hurting - a case of so near, yet so far... Would she start seeing someone? And will he give her something else for Christmas?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/2/2013
Update soon pls (:
alyssamga chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
Oh my god, this is like the worst/best cliffhanger ever possible for an unfinished story. I'm literally gonna be thinking about it for days, and I might possibly cry. Your story's soooo good though. I hope one day you do come back and update this because right now, it hurts deep. Great story!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
OMG! PLEASE uPDATE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENDED!?
RhiannaBlack84 chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
So your authors note says to be prepared for constant updates. That was in 2009. And you haven't updated. I stumbled across this marvelous story and I will die if you do not update. I know you started this story in 2005 and last updated in 2009 but please update again. Or PM me the ending. I will love you forever. I understand you probably think this story being 5 years old, as it is now 2013, is no longer read by anybody. But it is read by me. So pleeeeeeeasssseeee update. I really like this story and you are an amazing author. So like I have said many times, please update! You can't leave me hanging like this! Please! I love you and your writing!
Animelover6000 chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
How dare you not finish this story of awesomeness lol. Please do I love the way you wrote my favorite chars. Much love and until next time
1,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »