Reviews for Reluctant
Ugh. That has to be the grossest first kiss I've ever read about. *Shudders*
Jaixmeitk chapter 12 . 3/19
The scene of gift exchange was SO GOOD! Im living
Jaixmeitk chapter 9 . 3/19
This is SO cute I’m so into this! It’s so rare to get dramione that’s realistic but not dark. I love dark but sometimes I just want the cute you know?

I wish more people were as good at balancing the libe between fluff and drama.

Can’t wait to read more! Getting sad that the chapter count is decreasing and it’s almost over. But blaise is just so cute.
My.Life.Is.Pathetic chapter 1 . 1/8
I think this is maybe my 4th time reading this but please update it eventually! However long it takes I’ll still read it because time and time again I’m always depressed since Inknow the cliffhanger is coming—especially when it’s a really good part in the story. Always speculating what the outcome is and it’s different every time
RavenclawIrene chapter 13 . 12/10/2017
Okay... I think this is my fourth review or so
Asking if you could please write the next chapters...

Can you please do that?

Bye
~Irene
danydanybb chapter 13 . 9/14/2017
Loved the story! The flashbacks are great and it's characters are amazingly written :)
malugargula chapter 13 . 7/10/2017
I'm heartbroken to see this amazing fic unfinished :(
The Pure-Blooded Aristocrat chapter 13 . 5/20/2017
What sort of chapter takes 8 whole years to write?!
kindesthearts chapter 13 . 5/1/2017
OMG so he ended up with Astoria?! But anyways, great writing, I absolutely loved the story.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/19/2017
Can't wait for the next update
Indsxty95 chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
Aw... it's creepy.. :'( O:-)
ShiningBrightInTheNightSky chapter 13 . 7/5/2016
HOW CAN YOU STOP THERE?! Are you insane? You could at least show some mercy and write the next chapter...my poor heart...there's no hope of you finishing this story, is there. .? Well, in my mind, Hermione and Draco planned this, the ring on Astoria's finger is fake and the war happens, the light side wins and Hermione and Draco live HAPPILY EVER AFTER...*sigh* ...I love this story...
blackbloodywolf chapter 13 . 6/26/2016
please continue this is a wonderfully written story!
Puddin's chapter 13 . 5/4/2016
OMG. NO! You *HAVE* to be kidding me!
OK, so can you please update? I really want to see where this goes and I can't because I just reached the 13th chapter! Please continue, I love your stories!
~XO, Draco's Girl (C)