Reviews for Reluctant
Llll chapter 13 . 12/4/2015
Ommmmmggg... to anyone who's discovered this fic for the first time, DO NOT read the last chapter. It's too painful especially as a cliffhanger... especially as WIP fic... especially after the fact that this hasnt been updated in SIX DAMN YEARS! this story has been going so amazingly well one of the top Dramione fics i've ever read (the characters are just so natural and lived in and it all flowed so well my god) BUT that last chapter is a punch in the gut. Like holy crap i almost threw my phone
Guest chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
You've stopped updating All your stories pretty much! Why?:'(
circuzninjaxO chapter 13 . 10/12/2015
Yikes... Not updated since '09? It seems like there's not much hope for an update but... It's really good. Hope it will come. Or was that the end? I don't think so... Odd.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/15/2015
Seriously?! That's it? This was interesting refreshingly written from various perspectives and narrative techniques and just when the foundation for an epic story was fully established, you stopped? Its been too long, you probably will never see this message but I'm taking the off chance that this story will eventually he completed atleast by another involved Reader/ fanfic writer. This story deserves closure!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/18/2015
im like throwing up wnd crying why did you do this to me
i hate my life rn why did i read this i was guarantees heartbreak
astoria hater chapter 13 . 6/18/2015
im deadass crying because this was last updated in 2009 and you left it with rip dramione hello fugly astoria and draco shit
Guest chapter 13 . 6/18/2015
WHAT THE FU K IS FHIS BITCH YOU BETTER UPDATE NOW ITS BEEN 6 YEARS RISE FROM THE FUCKING DEAD ! i hate astoria kill her off
WEASLEY KILLER chapter 7 . 6/14/2015
TO MUCH FLASHBACK. I'M DIZZY READ YOUR FUCKING STORIES YOU IDIOT BITCH!
ARE YOU 'FLASHBACK WHORE' OR WHAT?
Guest chapter 13 . 4/30/2015
Please update I miss this story!
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 13 . 4/17/2015
please update
WobblyWallyIsInLove chapter 13 . 3/6/2015
I loved your story, do you have any plans on updating it soon? I can't wait to see what happens between Hermione and Draco!
DBABY0412 chapter 13 . 1/19/2015
Omg. Thats wromg
RaisedFromPerdition18 chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
omg love this story! please update!
Purple Pulse chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
Nooooo you left it there! :(
I loved this story, needless to say I'm following and favouriting it in case you ever start it back up again!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/5/2014