Reviews for Reluctant
danydanybb chapter 13 . 9/14
Loved the story! The flashbacks are great and it's characters are amazingly written :)
malugargula chapter 13 . 7/10
I'm heartbroken to see this amazing fic unfinished :(
The Pure-Blooded Aristocrat chapter 13 . 5/20
What sort of chapter takes 8 whole years to write?!
kindesthearts chapter 13 . 5/1
OMG so he ended up with Astoria?! But anyways, great writing, I absolutely loved the story.
Can't wait for the next update
Indsxty95 chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
Aw... it's creepy.. :'( O:-)
ShiningBrightInTheNightSky chapter 13 . 7/5/2016
HOW CAN YOU STOP THERE?! Are you insane? You could at least show some mercy and write the next chapter...my poor heart...there's no hope of you finishing this story, is there. .? Well, in my mind, Hermione and Draco planned this, the ring on Astoria's finger is fake and the war happens, the light side wins and Hermione and Draco live HAPPILY EVER AFTER...*sigh* ...I love this story...
blackbloodywolf chapter 13 . 6/26/2016
please continue this is a wonderfully written story!
Puddin's chapter 13 . 5/4/2016
OMG. NO! You *HAVE* to be kidding me!
OK, so can you please update? I really want to see where this goes and I can't because I just reached the 13th chapter! Please continue, I love your stories!
~XO, Draco's Girl (C)
dramione143 chapter 13 . 4/21/2016
Oh.
TheLuckyRedneck chapter 13 . 4/20/2016
Why did you ever stop?! You should keep going.
Hotmamantx chapter 13 . 2/20/2016
I was into this fic . I should of checked to seen if it was complete :(
Llll chapter 13 . 12/4/2015
Ommmmmggg... to anyone who's discovered this fic for the first time, DO NOT read the last chapter. It's too painful especially as a cliffhanger... especially as WIP fic... especially after the fact that this hasnt been updated in SIX DAMN YEARS! this story has been going so amazingly well one of the top Dramione fics i've ever read (the characters are just so natural and lived in and it all flowed so well my god) BUT that last chapter is a punch in the gut. Like holy crap i almost threw my phone
Guest chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
You've stopped updating All your stories pretty much! Why?:'(
circuzninjaxO chapter 13 . 10/12/2015
Yikes... Not updated since '09? It seems like there's not much hope for an update but... It's really good. Hope it will come. Or was that the end? I don't think so... Odd.
1,188 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »