Reviews for Similar
Musafreen chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Clashes with my image of Draco, but...

Well-written, good concept, and nice characterization.

I liked it, obviously.

Musafreen
fire.is.catching chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
oh that was cute harry's thought under th ecloak though I thought would have been different like who does he think he is and why doe he have the right to call her gin still very good though! just curious do you happen to enjoy that particular drink or did you think it up?

good job keep up the good work
q.thews chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
A well done Draco, maybe this isn't the only plausible reason for him, but this kind of behavior is the only one plausible (if he is eve going to do that).

Ciao!

P.S.

Sometimes is very hard to review without spoiling the story :-)
EternalEcho chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Yeah, the Harry/Ginny bit just kinda popped up, but it wasn't bad. I like the portrayal of Draco a lot. And the similarities you draw are very insightful. Yay for Harry/Ginny! -Echo
HoneydukesAddict chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
thats good! im adding it to my C2 AND favorites list. yeah that HG thing didn't really fit in, but i still like it because it was generally just a good oneshot. anyway. lol. write more!

FDOS
NotreDamegirlie chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Um, not your best, but I just needed to review to comment on your penname. I happen to LOVE the Griffin/Sabine books and during an attack of insomnia I somehow realized that's where you had gotten your name. (Funny how these work, isn't it?) Anyway, kudos, and great name.
Em Michele chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
very cute and wonderful, as always. I love all your stuff. Anyway, this was a fun oneshot. I really like the whole draco-goes-good thing... he makes such a cool character if he's not, you know, evil... LOL
Catchy Pen Name chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
didn't want to sign in )

Yeah, the Harry adoring for Ginny thing did catch me a bit off guard (a bit more dialogue would have helped, maybe some flashback-type musings on Harry's part) but the whole Malfoy thing was rather intriguing. After you explained his mother's death, though, it all made sense, and I loved how you led up to that explination. A good story, I give it an A. D

-Ali
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
That was nice. Though as I was reading this, I was kinda afraid

that

this would turn into a Draco/Ginny one-shot or something. Even if he is

a

good guy, I cannot STAND Draco/Ginny. Or even if Ginny is, somehow,

evil. It

turns my stomach. I can, somehow, stand Draco/Hermione more, though it

usually ends up with Ron being dead or an idiot (or being an idiot who

ended

up dead because of his idiocy). But this was nice. And that was,

perhaps,

the most original pick-up line I have ever seen. “I’d like to cure that

situation for you.” Go Ginny! Catch him off guard, that’s the best way

to do

it.
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
yeah, the fluff was a bit sprung up too quickly at the end, but i liked the part with malfoy. u made him believable. i hate those stories where all of a sudden he's CHNGED COMPLETELY and likes to KILL DEATHEATERS and RAISE PUPPIES! write more on your citrine drop story please!
Mahogany Embers chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Aw so much fluff! The ending was a bit random, but it fit nicely! I wouldn't change it ever! Finally posted one of the one-shots..? (; hahah I loved it anyway! Specially because its actually YOUR apple cider fetish..
katjajett chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Great start and the end wasn't too random. I'm interested in the next chapter.
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Yay!

I like that it's HG, but still has a teeny plot in there too! Great job!

**Duckies
sunny tuesday chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Loved it! Great job! So true, so true!

fl