Reviews for Gohan's War
IDeathBladeI chapter 20 . 1/6
MANGA. And on a side note, this was an amazing fanfiction in my eyes.
Jewlbunny chapter 20 . 9/30/2016
I like the manga. And I enjoyed this story. I love how it ended, and I can't wait to read more.
jojo 915 chapter 20 . 5/2/2016
Cool fic dude Rock hard
sakurahimeo7777 chapter 20 . 2/8/2016
read your story and i got to say ITS THE BEST STORY I HAVE READ! this is such an original plot i feel in love with it . the development was great and culmination was satisfactory but it feels as tho it may have a continuation . In my opinion it needs an epilogue in which the story of Zogan legacy came to be and videl and gohan from the visions u could make it like one of gohans sons was Zogan and he got lost in time until he was able to go home when he temporaly sealed Vandrak. Anyway love your story and i really enjoy it .
achchi chapter 20 . 10/5/2015
I prefer American comivs
kamrenssj3 chapter 20 . 8/19/2015
A good ending to a great story And the start there life
Guest chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
I have read this story 30 times and I LOVE it, please make a sequel
dbzfan chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
i thought it was bardock cus goku is in other world training with king kai and ox king is still alive so theres noone else left but chi chi
Resf chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Hi! I don't know what are you doing now or why you didn't post a sequel but this story is awesome and really interesting! You are a good writer.
JPagt chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Great job with this story. I think the biggest thing that I really enjoyed was the way you characterized Vegeta. He was still quite gruff but I enjoyed seeing his fatherly interactions with Gohan.

One thing that could have been really interesting if the story was longer would be if Vandrak pretended to be good longer. He could get Gohan to trust him maybe even some actual training. Then Gohan would be torn over believing whether or not he was actually evil.

Anywho the story was really great definitely one of the best 'an ancient evil will come and only Gohan can hope to stop it'

Cheers
JP
Pizzadude5665 chapter 20 . 11/8/2013
amazing story i loved it so much especially how vegeta was in the story good job i hope u do make a sequel
Alice In Deadman Wonderland chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
LERP
peppermint butler123 chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
i knew it was going to be bardock from the summary
rebmul8 chapter 17 . 6/28/2013
u do realize vegeta would kill for calling him luggage lols
vegeta1230 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013