Reviews for Gohan's War
achchi chapter 20 . 10/5/2015
I prefer American comivs
kamrencssj4 chapter 20 . 8/19/2015
A good ending to a great story And the start there life
Guest chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
I have read this story 30 times and I LOVE it, please make a sequel
dbzfan chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
i thought it was bardock cus goku is in other world training with king kai and ox king is still alive so theres noone else left but chi chi
Resf chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Hi! I don't know what are you doing now or why you didn't post a sequel but this story is awesome and really interesting! You are a good writer.
JPaagtc chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Great job with this story. I think the biggest thing that I really enjoyed was the way you characterized Vegeta. He was still quite gruff but I enjoyed seeing his fatherly interactions with Gohan.

One thing that could have been really interesting if the story was longer would be if Vandrak pretended to be good longer. He could get Gohan to trust him maybe even some actual training. Then Gohan would be torn over believing whether or not he was actually evil.

Anywho the story was really great definitely one of the best 'an ancient evil will come and only Gohan can hope to stop it'

Cheers
JP
Pizzadude5665 chapter 20 . 11/8/2013
amazing story i loved it so much especially how vegeta was in the story good job i hope u do make a sequel
Alice In Deadman Wonderland chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
LERP
peppermint123 chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
i knew it was going to be bardock from the summary
rebmul8 chapter 17 . 6/28/2013
u do realize vegeta would kill for calling him luggage lols
vegeta1230 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
13456749vajljop'jkp0ojv0
Dark Domination chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
This was very interesting and very original in its plot and most other aspects but my only and I mean ONLY problem was how Vandrak would laugh at the end of every line or during every line. It just seemed out of place to me..If you were going for the more psychotic feel for him it kind of worked but the laugh in every line kind of deterred it for me
dragoncreators chapter 20 . 2/12/2013
so... he's Zogan, just replace H with Z and scrable it all up.
dragoncreators chapter 18 . 2/12/2013
devils run when a good man goes to war...
dragoncreators chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
i knew it was going to be bardock, goku is hopeless at explaining things.