Reviews for Taste of Cherries
anna chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
this was so wonderful! thank you
This is Nothing but a Dream chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Your writing is so beautiful, It's almost ridiculous. The entire story is well written, and instead of giving a smutty vibe, it's more of a reassuring love, a beautiful vibe. I feel like I have just read something of importance, as if it is actually part of the books! Thanks for writing this.
XxJabberjayxX chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
...Wow. I absolutely loved it! It was amazing! :) Quite possibly one of the best Hermione/Ginny one-shots I've ever read. Excellent. :D
Floefje chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Beautifully written, almost lyrical. Very well done! Thank you. More, please?
WistfulLove chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Wonderful writing, sweet story. Thanks for sharing]

Gotta love cherries ;)
Smayz chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Mmmmmm, I am so in the mood for some cherries right now. Amazing story.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I really enjoyed the way you described their thoughts. Great story!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Love this, adore this. I'm falling in love with this couple and your writing. Cheers - brilliant job.
zoner04 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
that was so good. Hr/G
Mione of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I loved this oneshot. I like that you use alternating perspectives and the repetition is very effective here. You capture thier characters perfectly. Great job!
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Just lovely! A wonderful reminder why I ship Hr/G.
uluvme chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
cute and sweet. nice oneshot.
Teddy.in.a.nutshell chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
This is incredibly well written. I really like the story and the concept anyway, but it is really a beautiful piece!
E. E. Kelly chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Let me simply say, wow. It begins with such a lazy kind of feel, perfectly appropriate for a hot summer day, and the sensuality builds and builds until finally it bursts like the flavor of cherries in your mouth. I adored this.
totemo chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
That was so cute! Really, it was just infused with Summer, and I loved it. It also exactly describes what I feel for a girl I know- so well that this is going onto my favourites list!

Thanks for that- you're an amzing writer.

totemo x