Reviews for The One With the Cutest Baby Ever
VRdee chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This was completely adorable and made me very happy. Good job keeping everyone in character!
Veridissima chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
So sweet and funny
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
aww.. i loved this fic. it was so sweet. yeah, chandler was sweet when he said those stuff to monica. aww.. this is one of the best oneshot stories i've read at friends, and i tell you, i've read a lot of oneshots here. :D
OhhhReaaally.x chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Aw! Thats swett! I love it! )
spacemonkey69 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
so, so, so SO cute! Oh, I want to marry this story!
DanielFactoid chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Exactly! Mwahahaha So dang cute! Of course, I call dibs on Chandler, so really, Mondler's just an illusion... but I loved the part where Chandler smiles at Mon but gives Pheebs and Rach weird looks! AH I'm dying from a cuteness attack!
checking out the chan-chan man chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
aww what a cute story, really, i have a huge smile on my face right now. you aer a great writer
mondlerlove chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I don't know how I missed this story. It is so cute! And I love that Phoebe and Rachel are attracted to Chandler, they should be. (Though he's Mon's)
Hope chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Wonderful, as always! TOW The Birth was a really good opportunity for a fic, and you used it in the best way possible. Please write more...

PS: Maybe you could write a longer story, you would be really good at that, but I love your short stories anyway, so don't stop writing those !
ginchy-amanda chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
I love you.

You make me happy to read Friends fanfic again. And I think you love Monica and Chandler as much as I do! Great job (as usual!)
RubyPotter chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
aww that was so sweet, you're an amazing writer!
writergal90 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Oh, cute!

Steph
jennyblueEyes chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
aww this is wonderful. its really light and cheery (which is good) and it left me grinning ear to ear it was so cute.:)
Anwa chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Another wonderful fic to add to your collection. You have always done outstanding little one shot/short story fics, and you certinally are a gifted author with a good handle on the FRIENDS universe, so I guess what I'm getting at is I don't understand why you don't just take the plunge and write a full length fic?

You certianlly have more taltent for writing then most people on the site, and would really help the few sane people left over here to write something that is worth reading.

But, I don't know. Maybe you like the oneshot thing, who knows? Well, actually you know, but this is just me blubbering on, so..yeah...done now.

Hugs and kisses.
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Aww! So cute! I loved it!