Reviews for Rebirth
lonni chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
This was good. like, really good. I'm a sucker for all things Ra's and Talia, so I loved it. Any hope for a sequel?
IVIaedhros chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
I look forward to the off chance that you may continue with this idea later on.
Matt Crossman chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
I just thought I'd let you know that I really enjoyed this short story from Ra's perspective. I'm also reading your "Green Dawn" fanfic and I have to say, without exaggerating, that it's one of the best fanfics I've ever read. You really have a great handle on the character's personalities and your use of the technical aspects of Ivy's work with bio chemistry is very believable. You must have done some kind of research into that area or I'm just gullible. Either way it was good.

I hope that you do decide to continue this story arc. Ras and Talia are two of my favorit characters from the Batman franchise and I think you would do a great job portraying them in a full length story. Not to mention the idea of Ra's trying to win Bruse back through Talia while Bruse is almost at the end of his rope is an awesome idea. So please consider writing that.

Untill then I look forward to the conclusion of Green Dawn. Thanks for writing.

M C.
closetfan chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
Wonderful. A mentor/student story.

My only complaint is that the chapters are painfully short!
Maze2010 chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
oh more goodness. poison lady, that's poison ivy right?
Linny27 chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
I love the detail. You get so into his mind and I love that. It seems like revenge will be very sweet.
Bluebird0020 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Very nice. Even though in my views I don't see how Al Ghul could have possibly gotten off that train and make it all the way to the Himalyas in China to enter his Pit of Restoration, but still, fantasy has the imposible and I like it. Very good so far, I like how you got Al Ghul to get to calling Batman 'Detective' as he originally did so, very brilliant. Good story, can't wait for it to be upgraded.
entropicfetus chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Very nice. I've come across so very many fanfics written by people who know nothing of Ra's, so it was really refreshing to read something by someone who was obviously familiar with the character.
Mike397 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
I like how you included the Lazerus pit Im gald someone remebers that Ra's is truely immortal.I have a question do you think Talia will be more than a little angry with Bruce? You have a good story here and I can't wait to see more of your work.
Linny27 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Excellent writing! This kept me so interested, so it was good that it was short (only because I'm tired right now). Seriously, you've captured his feelings very well. I'd like to read more of your work.

Great job!
Maze2010 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
I can't get enough of these Batman Begins stories. This one is extreamly well written. Please continue!
ithil quessir jedi chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
I have always wondered about what Ducard would do if he had survived. How I wish you would continue this story. I would love see Bruce encounter his mentor again. Can't wait to read your new story.

Rachel