Reviews for Because of the Dark Room
X59 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I'll admit this was interesting and it had a nice build up...really happy it wasn't one of those instant love fest things.

For the record if you use the 2nd character for Colin Creevey, you might get more people reading this.
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I've never really given any thought to Colin and Draco together before, but I found that I really liked how you've written it. I like the dark room having been a different place for them - how Colin was more collected in there than in the hallways and how Draco didn't seem so harsh. I liked the progression of their friendship and how Hermione eased her way in as well. And the part where they first kissed was cute and I'm happy with Draco's reaction. Wonderful writing!
Sybila M chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
It is so AbFab. I love it. I've never writtin and Colin/Draco but I read some when i first started reading. I wish I could find it to send you the link. Oh well keep up the good work.
Trenidy chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Another great story. If you do end up leaving your work will be greatly missed. I will definently have to check out that lj thing. Keep up the great writing. A good writer should never put down that pen or stop the typing. At least that is my take on writing. All the people I know that used to write regret ever stopping. Well keep plugging away, and keep letting the words flow.
Hafthand chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I don't normally read slash, but as I love your work well I had to read this and I wasn;t disappointed! I absolutly love it! If you don't mind e-mail me your address for your live journal as I would love to continue reading your works! Cheers.

Love, Ally
escptheshdw835 chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Wow. I've never read a story about Colin before, but he's one of my favorite non-main characters. I'm glad you posted this, for it was remarkably well done. The image of them sleeping together in that one scene was really cute too. I love taking pictures, so I can understand how that whole process is relaxing. Well, anyway, awesome job!