Reviews for Harry Potter Saves the Day Again
Akira.Xian sheng K chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
That was so cute and funny at the same time! Your making me feel all fluffy inside! /
Mortal Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
The Sherlock Holmes title is The Three Students. Yay,crumpets for me! I love crumpets! P

Kinda stretchin' it though,as it's not a very unusual sentence fragment..I was expecting something like The Creeping Man,Silver Blaze, A Case of Identity or something.
Emerald Dragon 1144 chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
WTF? That was insane but funny, congrates
Yuen chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
*hitting myself rhythmically on the head to get out the images* shit that was the craziest thing I ever read ROFLOL! XD
Nearly Awake chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
hallo. lovely story. especially loved the seamusdean cameo.
Mary James chapter 2 . 9/12/2006
You know what? You are an excellent reviewer, that's what. So I thought I'd mosey over here and read your stuff. And this was, quite frankly, hilarious. Voldy can be my boyfriend any day.
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Very good. I hope the Sherlock Holmes title isn't "I want a boyfriend too!"
The Cheesy Sock chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
hehe! I really liked this. _

I liked the cliffhanger. Very effective. ;)

And yes, I thought Ron and you-know-who were doing naughty stuff. heh.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
Hey that was the stupidest and craziest story I ever heard, but it was so funny. Great Job
Felnezia Lloyd chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
I won't deny that half the time I was like o_O (huh?) when I read the story, but all in all it was a fun read. I especially liked the ending... hehe... I do hope there "happily ever after" wasn't clouded by a separation.

And as for the Holmes story title... is it the "The Adventure of the Three Students"? I could find nothing else and I had my copy of complete works of Sir Doyle - index page - open in front of me. Sorry. Just couldn't help cheating a bit. Can I still have a crumpet?
nekohebi chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
Absolutely hilarious and brilliant. *squeaks happily*
yehudi13 chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
Ou! raises hand I thought that about ron and voldemort! hmm interesting pairing though... any way this was hilarious, cocky, and full of mirth, excellent job! ((wishes that I knew something about Sherlock Holmes... sounds really interesting!))
Nuwanda chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
Hahahahaha...as always, wunderbar. I'm sad to say that despite my Sherlock Holmes obsession, I didn't notice the title, so no crumpets for me. Oh well. I got a fabulous ficlet instead, so all is well.

You're a rare talent, y'know. Just thought I'd point it out in case you somehow didn't realize it yourself.
Nuwanda chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
*giggles insanely* Once again, you have succeeded to completely and ridiculously amuse me. Love the lightening and thunder, and Harry being so dense...and of COURSE Seamus and Dean, since you always write them so wonderfully.

On to chapter two!
Demus chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
Erm... 'The Adventure of the Three Students'? That's the only one I can think of...I like crumpets...

Story! As I said abso-effing-lutley hilarious! I loved the way everyone got paired off with everyone else- its like a Jane Austen novel! Voldemort's OOCness was an absolute riot and all the evil characters being lonely? Gah!

Lockheart was an inspired touch, fantastic. But let's face it, how can you beat a tea party with Voldemort? I have to go now before my laughter wakes up my brother...