Reviews for Red Earth
FallenStarAngel chapter 4 . 8/20/2005
Hehe, this was really sweet. I like how you made their relationship shaky at first, and then gradually develop into what they have in the game. It's very realistic, and very well done.

Noishe is rather evil though, isn't he? _~

YAY! Tylor was in this fic, he was in this one! (Tylor is my favorite of all your original characters so far, but I've only read this, DES, and Shards. I'll eventually read the others, I promise!)

All in all, I really liked this. Good job Kasan!
Ark Navy chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
Okay, sorry! I put this off for a really long time... then I lost it in my giant stack of mail (phft, like I have any). And I'm sorry I did. 'Twas an excellent story, that is, for it being Dirk and Lloyd bonding. But that's just me.
Sheena Fujibayashi chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
Aww, this story was so sweet! Thanks again for a great read!
E.S. Simeon chapter 4 . 7/7/2005
That is reall really good. You had it perfectly done! Nice job Kasan!
GameCubeGirl1 chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
I'm sad to see this finished, but at least now they can live together in peace, great job! _, kratos's epilogue fic? I dont recall that, has it been started or am I missing something cos I've read all your fics so far O_o
Qiwi chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
Ah, so sweet! Too bad it's over already, but you did a great job anyway! I still gotta read DES, I'll do that one of these days xD

Anyway, I hope you'll do more DirkLloyd bonding fics, cause they're awesome!
Qiwi chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
Nah, I'll continue it, just trying to make the best out of it I loved this chapter, poor little Lloyd.
Laistiar an eas chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
Poor Lloyd, doesn't want to forget his dad but can't do anything about it. And Dirk keeps being rejected by Lloydand has to deal with that hellspawn of a dog :D. It seems to me that Noishe is the one who got the more raw-less part of the deal, but still the three of them are pretty much "screwed"... at least for now.

I will wait eagerly for your next chapter.
GameCubeGirl1 chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
Forgetting what you dont want to forget, how much sadder can that be? Poor lloyd is gonna forget his father sooner or later (, to tell you the truth, im really curious as to how this fic is gonna end, will it just end as lloyd finally calling dirk dad? Or perhaps will it go right up to the beginning of the game with lloyd as a 17 year old? I guess only you know, great job yet again, cant wait for more )
E.S. Simeon chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
Isn't short fics "OOC" for you I should say?

Meh, nevertheless it's just excellent like always... yep.

Never knew Lloyd could be like this during his childhood... hehe!
Qiwi chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
This is so cute! I love the way you write, it flows so well! This completely destroys my attempt at writing my DirkLloyd story xD Anyway, I'm looking forward to coming chapters!
Laistiar an eas chapter 2 . 6/26/2005
Beautiful. I really like how you portrayed Dirk. He's cool like that!

Noishe is awesome. Being able to lock the house...heh. :D
Eevetta chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
yes, Noishe does take the cake in this chappie. not all relationships start off good at the beginning, so i like the way the relationships here are starting out; little by little, Dirk is coming to understand the two.
Chocolate-Snowman-2222 chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
Huzzah! Yahoo! This is good! Keep up the great work, as usual, Kasan Soulblade!
Lady Daemon chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
Wow, I sincerely enjoyed that. It's been a while since I read a fic that really made me smile. Good job.

Keep Writing!