Reviews for Guardian Souls
jrzgrl02 chapter 22 . 6/14/2013
So totally love this story...it kept me intrigued to find out what happened next...cant wait to read the next series that u have...woild love to read more on what happened to white blaze and robyn...then find out how and why lady kayura is finally around...keep up the awesome writing... ;)
M. Iris Alicea chapter 22 . 1/12/2013
Wow. Okay, I have a tendency to come into stories backwards. I mean, I first read the final chapter of What Might have Been, with Robyn's numerous marital options. I started at the beginning of that story all over again and proceeded straight to the high school story and now this, its sequel. I've never heard of the Ronin Warriors before this week but now I love these characters. Your artful story telling has helped me experience these worlds with joy and eagerness, though my penchant is to look upon anime with disdain.

THank you for sharing these wonderful fanfics. These people are dear to each other and I am quite fond of them. Now if only we could get as much snow over here!

ROF
Relyan chapter 22 . 3/24/2011
1) Awesome story. 2)WAH? That was one helluva cliffhanger there. 3) This is one of the best RW fics I have read. Ever. 4) I love you. Just thought you should know. ;)
Relyan chapter 16 . 3/23/2011
Absolutely hilarious! Except for that killing and slicing part earlier in the chapter ... and the snake things. But the rest - SO funny! I laughed SO hard with the princess and mushroom bit. God that should go on a t-shirt or something. I'm going to think of that every time I play Mario Bros. now. Thanks for giving me something new to laugh at. And as always, I plug ever onward ...
Relyan chapter 14 . 3/23/2011
I really like Hariel. He makes me smile.
Relyan chapter 13 . 3/22/2011
Hariel! Of course! I just mentally slapped myself. How could I have missed that? Lots of action in this chapter, lots of moments where I went 'NO!' in my head. I like it. :)
Relyan chapter 12 . 3/22/2011
I just wanted to say that this is an amazing story! Very original with many similar elements from the show, etc. I've been enjoying it a lot. As for this chapter, I am so glad that Robyn stuck it to the Council. Their actions had been bothering me a lot, too and I keep getting this feeling that the ceremony is more than just a ceremony. If it wasn't, then why make such a big deal out of it? Anyway, so good for Robyn for sticking to her instincts - even if they are being influenced by a vengeful priestess. This chapter reminded me of a favorite quote of mine: There is always choice. We only say we have no choice to comfort ourselves with the decision we have already made. Awesome. Now on to the next chapter!
Juzu chapter 22 . 1/16/2009
I really loved this story. You did a wonderful job on it. The way all the characters acted, the plot, it all fit together really well. I just couldn't stop reading it! Great job! _
Cat Paws chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I've been following this stoty from the first time you posted it on your web site. A very late congrats on finishing it finally. Good story all around. I have to admit that I'm going to have to reread it all the way through now that it's finished to see the full scope of it. I can tell you that as you were writing it, I could tell that there were times when you didn't seem to know just were to take the story or what should happen next. I would try and firgure what you had in mind but just left it up to you to explain yourself as any good author would do. Again, nice work and wishing all the best to you in your furture story writing.
cheerio-ninja chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
This is just amazing. wow.

just a question, I went to your website and I could have sworn you has pictures illustrating scenes like the batman shorts. My computer fouled up and I was unable to see them but now I can't find them. did they exist or am I just delusional?
SickmindedSucker chapter 22 . 1/10/2007
And now that you have finished this... YOU BETTER START THE NEXT ONE SOON WOMAN! OR I MIGHT JUST HAVE TO BEAT YOU! Whenever I find the time... damn college. Too much work I say, and all of it is BORING! But I'm really glad that you were able to finish it, because this was a realy good fanfic. I can't wait to see what the third part is like, if it's anything like the first two parts, than man, I'm going t be SO HAPPY to have an internet connection! Really a fabulous ending to the fic. I'm glad Seijji doesn't like Myune, that would be suich an interesting thing to see, them trying to get along. I'm also glad that Robyn is ok, but I REALLY want to know what's going to happen now, sine the Ronin Armors are back in the other world. So I really hope that you start the new story soon!
Marie Kenobi chapter 22 . 12/29/2006
Well this was a heck of a way to end it! O.O Now you're going to kill all of us with the wait!

LOL Jokes aside, great story, Ty-Chou! You definitely have my interest peaked for the next story, as it sounds like the boys won't even get a break from this past adventure. They must hate you, lol. Keep up the good work!
LWKitty chapter 22 . 12/28/2006
Well that certainly didn't end the way I thought it would. But no complaints on this end. That was, honestly, one of the best RW stories I have ever read. You got in touch with each character so well and the emotion in this story was just amazing!

Somehow, I don't think Hariel is dead. After all, he was a God and... I don't think they're that easy to kill. Right? So, I think we'll be seeing him again; maybe even in the next story.

Hm, seems like Ryo might have a plan on how to win over Robyn. lol That should be funny to read. I think, really, when it comes right down to it it'll only be a three way struggle between Ryo, Rowen and Sage for Robyn. Or maybe none of them will win her over. Or maybe only Rowen and Ryo want her...

Now with the way you've ended this, you've left me with a lot of questions. Like, What happened to the armor? Will they get new armor? Why is Kayura there? Did she take Robyn and White Blaze? What are the Warlords going to be doing in this? Are they evil? and so on and so forth.

Now, you had Ryo mention how one person had already died in his arms before, so I'm assuming that you're meaning Runa (Luna). So I'm guessing that you had this set after Gaiden. Now, what I don't think I remember you mentioning was whether you were going to write in Message or not. If you are then I'm guessing that that's how the guys get armor back and if not, then what else do you have planned for them? OR did you already have this set after Message and that was the new armor they were using? Or am I just completely off track here? u.u

lol Well I think the number question on everyones mind is: What happened to the armor?

The story was great and you held my interest through it all. Now I can't wait for the next one to come out so that I can read that one as well.

~*/ Kitty \\*~
Meira Evenstar chapter 22 . 12/26/2006
Awesome as always. Whew what an ending! I really can't wait to read your next story. I'm anxious to know what Kayura is doing at Mia's. I'm guessing it has something to do with the Warlords losing their armors like the Ronins, but I'm still excited to see what you've got planned. I think you did a very exceptional job with this fic...everything fell together rather nicely in my opinion. I was really hoping that Robyn was gonna beat the crap out of Myune though...lol...oh well. Anyhoo...you did an outstanding job, and I will definitely be reading your next story, and I can hardly wait...so get to work! :)
Little Fairy from Nam chapter 22 . 12/25/2006
Congrats on finishing! This chapter felt a little rushed (it could just be me) but the premise was great. I'm excited to see how Kayura is going to be put into the next story.

..good luck! May your next story be even better!