Reviews for Children of War
Beth chapter 15 . 1/17/2011
I'm so glad I found this story. I'm completely caught up! I see it's been a long time since you've updated this one, and have been focused on other stories. Do you have any plans to continue? I hope so!
silvershark1987 chapter 15 . 9/9/2008
Your story has gone real deep, but how far are you planning to take Duo and Felicia's relationship, will Wufei get jealous.

i love how you have Heero looking after a kid, he can use that childlike part of himself that has been crying out for attention to help raise Kade.

However i have noticed a few spelling and grammer mistakes that could take a looking at...of maybe get a beta.

Love the story, HOPE you UPDATE soon
Minxie chapter 15 . 7/20/2007
Whoa... I really thought you were gonna kill off Relena, there. I wonder what Heero's reaction will be after seeing Wufei saving her in the nick of time :).

Oh, and that last scene between Duo and Felicia was really good, too! I'm really liking this story, so far. It really feels like what a sequel to Gundam Wing probably would be like.

Will you be posting chapter 16 anytime soon? :) :) I can't wait to see it.
Minxie chapter 12 . 7/20/2007
Poor Duo! And poor Quatre! I hate seeing them all tortured and stuff. It's very distressing. I'm looking forward to seeing Duo keeping his promise of bombing the shit out of those guys... yeah hehee!
Minxie chapter 11 . 7/20/2007
"He would do the same for me."

Aw, I love the bond between the Gundam pilots :).

And that Dr. Karren is crepy!
Minxie chapter 10 . 7/19/2007
Holy crap, Treize is toying with people again, except this time from BEYOND THE GRAVE. Yeah, I'm freaked out :D. The guy was scary enough alive as it is.
Minxie chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
"But little did he know, Heero would be the last person to see Duo Maxwell."

Ai, you're making me nervous... Another great chapter, though. Even though it was kinda sad I really liked Duo's rant in this one.
Minxie chapter 8 . 7/18/2007
"Eat. Your. Cornflakes."

Lolz, that made my day.
Minxie chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
Ah, this is a good story :). You have a gift for prose and characterization, Ghost of the Dawn. I can't finish reading this tonight (gotta get up for work tomorrow morning, ugh) but I look forward to the rest of the existing chapters!
Mousery chapter 15 . 7/3/2007
I remember reading the first couple chapters or so of this forever ago, and then I lost the link. XD Wee, I found it aain, yay. :P

Nice story so far, keep up the good work. :D
Meira Evenstar chapter 15 . 6/12/2007
I've been spending the last few days reading this fic, and all I can say is OMG, Ghost! Please tell me you are still working on this story! I believe this has got to be your best story that you've got posted, and I love all your stories, so that's really saying something. I know you're busy with the Ronin stories, but please, please, please take some time to work on this one too! I love it! There are so few decent Gundam Wing fics of this calibre on this site. I love how you have written each character out and what they're dealing with in such detail. It's such an amazing story. So, please update this fic...please please!

~meira~
Deculture chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Love this story. It's had action, romance, comedy and a little bit of everything. The only complaint I have is that you may be spending too much time with trying to write about all the characters in too much detail. I don't think Heero gets enough attention since he is the main character. Overall, love the story and wish you'd write more!
WishIWould chapter 15 . 4/3/2007
Oh, wow. When I was in the 8th grade and first introduced to Gundam Wing, a friend of mine lent me her notebook with the first 13 chapters (the only ones available then) printed out in it, and I loved it! Whenever I think of Gundam Wing and how much I loved the characters and story, I always remembered "Children of War" and wished I could find it again (It was my first fan-fic to read, by the way). Now I'm a college freshman and I HAVE found it again - I can't believe it!

I'm so fond of this story and the way it renders each character. Your original characters fit in seamlessly with the ones from the manga/show, and their interactions are perfect.

It's weird - all these years I've been thinking of Felicia as "Wufei's Girl," but now I'm not sure! Why'd you have to go do that? lol.

So here I am, a fan for a good 4 or 5 years now - still anxiously awaiting updates!
white-wings01 chapter 14 . 3/18/2007
Yahoo! I love this story, to bad its all but discontinued..T_T I realy wish you'd write some more Ghost-san but I know how it is. You're busy and sometimes the creative juice just dons't flow. Pitty though. Well, see ya around _
mangoyummy chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
I think this story is realy awesome and it's keeping me reading! But, I would take out the part about down syndrome in chapter 5. It could be a little offensive to some people. Not PC, you know? Keep writing! :)