Reviews for In Hell with: Draco Malfoy
HeresTheReview chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
I found too many typographical errors with this story of yours. Also, you're easily confused with their, they're, and there. God forbid me I could've continued this story if it weren't for your grammar.
fanfic.lover.4.ever chapter 25 . 1/1/2013
I read the entire story just couldn't post there but it is FABULOUS!
Girl there NEEDS to be a sequel!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/4/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..i loved it! AND plus even with the story line none of the characters seemed THAT out of character..well besides pansy and lavender (only cuz lavender is annoying in the movie &books and pansy is a slytherin)
ANGELSHRISHTI chapter 26 . 5/8/2012
hey nice story

grt endinng
Valfierno chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
If you're trying to achieve a means to an end, i suggest going slower. As i was reading, and I've already seen incidents like this a multiple number of times in your story, I couldn't help but notice the imbalance of George's personality. Suddenly he's about to propose to your main character and the next he's calling her a slut. Now, we all know that usually marriage proposals are initiated when two people have been in a relationship for quite awhile- having built up some trust, really getting to know the person on equal terms- and are ready to take it to the next step.

George, having deemed himself ready to take it to the next step, can't just suddenly* revoke his proposal because Malfoy appears and decides to tease. It's completely random.

Val.
One Day chapter 10 . 10/12/2010
Um, Patil is her last name. Her first name is Parvati. I don't think Hermione would call her friend by her surname.
SusanMarieS chapter 15 . 8/17/2010
I would like to finish this, but I just can’t make myself. You really need a beta or something… even a grammar engine would help. Please think about it. I liked the story concept. I didn’t like the way the friendship between The Golden Trio ended. Seriously, I would have finished it if not for the grammar, mostly between “are” and “our” or “there” and “their.” Thanks for the effort put forth for this story line.
kiera-sama chapter 26 . 6/15/2010
i adored this story as well. please make a sequel
KeepMeInspired chapter 11 . 9/8/2009
Hermione walked over and sat next to him. “You drunk bastard,” she murmured.

-This was kinda amusing.. hahahahaha :D

and just a little comment, you're still making those typos.
TheColdFlame chapter 26 . 8/26/2009
propbably spelt that wrong oh well now i'm gunna read Boys dont Cry
littlegraycloud chapter 26 . 1/23/2009
OMG! NRVER MIND ON THE "i hate you" THING! U R SO AWESOME!

but...

if u dont make a squal...

I FRIGGEN KILL U BITCH!

lol
littlegraycloud chapter 21 . 1/23/2009
i hate you. sure as hell hates heaven. if this does not become a happy draminie the...

I KILL YOU!
EphesusX chapter 26 . 1/17/2009
I know its taken me a while, but I finally finished reading it and it is AWESOME! You are definitely one of my favourite writers by far :)
EphesusX chapter 11 . 1/9/2009
Bloody Ron had to go and spoil it gr! Haha I'm totally inlove with this fic so far by the way :)
EphesusX chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
Oh my freaking goodness, I think i'm inlove with this story already! I love your writing!