Reviews for Scottish Eyes
emma chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
that was really cute! they are SO perfect for each other! i really like how you put in the weasley twins profits as well as the reactions from the main kids, WELL DONE! that was a lovely song as well by the way!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I could never blame you for mentioning such a beautiful thing as the mistletoe ... ;-)

Very sweet ...

And I just hope that - should JKR be right and he's dead (not gay ;-)) - he's still able to keep his promise ... *sighs*

God bless you!

Thara
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
I can't believe I never reviewed this. I just saw the link on the boards and it didn't sound familiar. I wish things would have really ended this way! Thanks for sharing.

OSUSprinks
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Honestly, I could nt blame you, I love mistletoe. hehe Doesn't everybody? lol I loved this fic, and you rock at these ones shots, just as much as you do with the WIPs. Keep it coming!

xxStellaxx
Alesia G chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
I really like this. I am not much for song fics but this was clue and I thought the reference to the mistletoe story was just perfect.
ginger newts chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Cute little fic. And no worries, you're allowed to reference old stories of your own. ;)
kidarock chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Oh i lurved it! It was great! Bex
Mollisk chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Oh more happyful AD/MM goodness. So cute.
Laughing Siren chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
aww that was really cute :D!
TartanLioness chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
aw! This was so sweet! .

Cammie
dobby09 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
hi, Id love to read that story as the last chapter of the 7th Harry Potter book...Maybe we can persuade JK Rowling to take it...
Lenora chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I BLAME YOU FOR THIS! great job bob. update your stories!
MelLeigh chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
So totally cute! Great job!
Tears Of Youth chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Great story! AD/MM is one of my fave couples.