Reviews for JustHold Me
MY-LOVE-IS-STRONG chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Hey like it hope you continue to write
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Aww, Poor John. Oh, that case, it was title Legacy, really burned me up. I felt so bad for Munch, and my heart dropped when he started crying. I honestly felt like slapping that woman...but anyway, I digress. Great fic.
nem chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
your story was interesting, but good though. I don't think that would have actaully happened on the show, but that's what makes this fun -writting what we want to happen. I really liked how you gave John someone he could love. It's too bad that Alex got kicked off the show huh?

* i'd give your story a 5 or 6 (giving John a wife really made it a good story)

~nem*
SVU My Life chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
I can't see John crying and I'm jelious of Alex. Other then that it was good.
LSMunch chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Graet idea. I love John/Alex and I love the Emily McKenna case (the ep was Legacy-makes me cry every time) but there's something that just doesn't seem very Munch about it. I'll go with the nightmare, I use that a lot in my own work. And with the being really upset about Emily, I've used that too, a lot. But, even if he is married to Alex, even if he is really upset and worked up and guilty about it, I don't think he'd full out be bawling and sobbing.

Like that he just wants her to hold him. Like the puppy dog look. Like that he turns on the light and Alex falls all over herself, but I definitely think it could be improved. But overall, great idea. Keep it up!