Reviews for Pokemon in the Real World
catlover2976 chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Please update soon
catlover2976 chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
If i had my braviary i could take down all those pokemon and what about the pokemon they had in their games
barber477 chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
Nice so far, plz keep going. :)
GR and BC chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Hmm... Gory, freaky, and creepy as heck... I love this, nya Update soon
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
woah that was kinda bloody
Unown chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
Very Good, but, there is a naming error for one of the Pokemon. Specifically, Ninetales. The error is: Ninetails.
Shane likes POKEMON chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
NO!they...they...they...died waha (snif)(snif)no
Yorun chapter 5 . 11/20/2002
I can't really put my finger on it but there is something about this story... I guess it's the evilness about the Pokémon. I'm not used to it... Would be real fun to know the rest of it.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2002
Cool! you gonna continue?
Charles RocketBoy chapter 5 . 12/24/2001
OK, but the question begs that if the Pokemon ARE this aggressive and powerful, then how long will these two last? They'd be killed in a few hours.
Charles RocketBoy chapter 4 . 12/24/2001
Is Callan... MEWTWO? BWAHHAHAAAAAA... Hang on, won't the Pokemon just turn on 'em once they're released from their Pokeballs?
Charles RocketBoy chapter 3 . 12/24/2001
The Pokemon are getting really freaked, huh? Makes you wonder why they never did this in the cartoon... *thinks* THERE'S AN IDEA!
Charles RocketBoy chapter 2 . 12/24/2001
BWAHAHAAAAAAA! Man, I predict LOTS of carnage... Makes sense though. The Pokemon will be experiencing huge cultureshock and panicing. And when something THAT powerful panics... *evil grin of DEATH*
MikauKaiou chapter 5 . 9/25/2001
Not bad, not bad...wish it was longer. But it's good.
Dragoness chapter 4 . 6/8/2001
Tis weird...Some kid's gone weird, huh? Ah well...If Pokémon showed up and started wrecking everything...Well, I dunno. But I have to say that little comment about everyone complaining we're too old for this stuffs anyways...That's a good comment...Hee...If the kids in the assumed pkmn "age group" (5-6) were left responsible for something like this...It'd probably create a mass suicide as well...*_*;;;;;