Reviews for Suite Disobedience
Obsessed-Language-Freak chapter 6 . 12/10/2006
I've just discovered this and it's great! Original, funny and too darn good to not finish it! Please don't leave it!
qtrhrs78 chapter 5 . 11/2/2005
There hasn't been an update since July! Please? This story was too good to just let it die.
JediHobbit283 chapter 6 . 10/27/2005
EXCELLENT! i love this story! it reminds me so much of me and my boyfriend! please keep updating! you are a marvelous writer! And I would love to see what happens! keep going , you have no wrongs so far! this is an AWESOME story!
JediHobbit283 chapter 6 . 10/27/2005
mmfcfa chapter 6 . 8/20/2005
Just discovered your story. Very good!

Are you going to continue the storyline?
qtrhrs78 chapter 6 . 7/17/2005
Update soon? This is a great, original story. Keep it up.
StarWarsFan chapter 6 . 7/10/2005
AH...how could you stop there. You have to keep going this is a great story. I really like how it doesn't really have any plot that has to do with the movies and its got great humour. Pls update soon!
TheRedPenofDoom87 chapter 6 . 7/7/2005
oh, i love it, more please
JLC chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I love your story! It is totally amazing! At first, when I read the summary, I didn't want to read it, but I forced myself into it. And I am so glad I did! Right from the first chapter I was drawn in and I just couldn't wait for the next chapter to see what would happen. I hope you keep writing this.
eridani chapter 6 . 7/6/2005
Oh- well done! That was a slightly different side of Padme compared to what we are used to seeing. I liked the way you worked the word game. Update soon.
LaPapillion chapter 6 . 7/6/2005
It's very light and I like it! I'd also like to see more.
CSkywalker chapter 6 . 7/6/2005
I was so glad to see a post...I love this story! The innocence of Anakin and Padme and being so playful is a breath of fresh air! Can't wait for more!
Laura-chan chapter 6 . 7/6/2005
evil, evil cliffhanger!

I truly loved this chapter and how Anakin and Padmé flirted with each other...

Just keep writing, please!
legolover chapter 6 . 7/6/2005
Lovely story. It's very cool. I can't wait to see what happens next.
CSkywalker chapter 5 . 7/1/2005
Love this story! Please update soon cause I can't wait to see what happens next between those 2 love birds!