Reviews for Competition can be Murder
Srednasnhoj chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Ah the perils of the video game industry.
MarchOrDie chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Not exactly what i expected... But still good. :3
Type Five chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Rofl *drools* Avenger _ So what is wi- lesbian fairies? Please tell me more. Please. Anyone who can tell me, please email me. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE.
Armor chapter 16 . 12/7/2008
Once again Mr. Cynical you have created a masterpiece that leaves me feeling just a little bit uneasy about the kind of thing that makes me laugh that hard. I salute you!
Cjonwalrus chapter 16 . 10/13/2008
This story made me happy on a disturbing level
Chris Oddland chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
To be honest this has to be one of the most twisted and amusing AU NGE fics out there.

Funny how you make fun of the rivalries in the world of video game industry. Makes me wonder if EA games is trying to become the Microsoft of video games nowadays.
XxExX chapter 16 . 2/9/2007
i realised something about half way though this ever i read your fics i always laugh you just come up with some crazy shit outta the blue lol man love ya stuff keep it up ya crazy bastard
Epyon the Bored chapter 16 . 1/8/2007
Bagh! Why must the fun end?

As excellent as all the others. A tad more subtle than previous chapters, I thought. I like it. It's a real shame to see it go. But then again, if the Author feels like doing a sequel, we are certainly not going to stop him.
WarpWizard chapter 16 . 12/31/2006
Thanks for writing and Happy New Year. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/23/2006
Ah ha! I knew you'd throw the clown in there!

That said, it was a great story. Need more like it. Merry Christmas and see you in the sandbox. Glad to have you aboard.
Sun S. Li chapter 16 . 12/23/2006
Its sad to see one of your stories go but im gonna trust your judgement when you say there will be more like this one.
Alyr Lin chapter 16 . 12/23/2006
Merry Christmas to you too! Good fun end.
AidanPryde001 chapter 16 . 12/23/2006
Just awesome. Short and simple awesome.
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Shinji's got a HUD, he's blowing up Microsoft buildings, sleeping with his boss' god daughter, arguing with Nintendo Ninjas and apparantly wasting almost two thousand on the merchandise of a Canadian pimp. This is awesome and I'm almost definitely going to read through all *checks* sixteen chapters over the next hour or so. Excellent work amigo.
SamaelVenomOfGod chapter 16 . 12/23/2006
What's there to say that hasn't been said before? Fucking awesome.

Merry-fucking-Christmas (_*)