Reviews for Lost in Time, Identity and Destiny
The Low Brass Dude chapter 42 . 8/22/2009
The Perfect Zelda Fanfiction Ever. I can't say much more, other than i would like to see one of the Links turn into a wolf. Awesome Job! I never thought that anyone could combine Ocarina of Time, A Link to the Past, Majora's Mask, and wind Waker so well!
vcb04 chapter 42 . 11/16/2006
Awsome story, cant wait for the next update...although the jumping from one dimension to another was a little confusing...and was the fierce diety mask burned in the ranch fire?
blondie91 chapter 42 . 10/2/2006
Wow, that was cool. You did good with the chapter, though there was something that bugged me. Some of your wording could have been better and some of the words were used over and over again in close context such as 'difficult' in one of the paragraphs. It's nothin' much and I hope I'm not being too harsh, but it's simply something I wanted to bring your attention to.

'Link landed on the bottom of the Temple, armed with his hookshot. He glanced around, before moving his foot. It was difficult. The water alone made it difficult at the best of times, but the pressure made it almost impossible to move at all. Even with his Water Tunic, breathing was difficult. It was like he was being crushed.'

Just think it could be reworded somehow...Well, that or I am totally wrong and should just stop before I go too far. o.o; lol.

Anyways, you really did do an awesome job with the chapter overall and I'm happy to have gotten to read another update by you. The wee bit of romance in this chapter was cute and I'll be eagerly anticipatin' more whenever it may come! .
Alli-dunno chapter 42 . 10/2/2006
This is getting good... Poor Aryll... It must suck to be kidnapped just 'cause your the sister of the hero!

I am happy you updated!

I await the next chpater...
Lisilgirl chapter 42 . 10/1/2006
YOU LIVE! awesome! i think this is funny how it keeps going on and on and on...More romance yey!
da marshmallow chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
Wow...I must say from what I've read so far, this is an awesome story with a very intriguing first 3 chapters! I like where the plot is going. Seeing how there's 41 chapters...it might take me a bit to catch up, but I will...eventually ;). I can't wait to get further into this here fic of yours! :)
Justin Time chapter 41 . 8/11/2006
Oh you updated! Nice chapter! Very cool! Took me a little to catch up, next time you take so long you should have a "last time on this story" sorta review thing. Okay, well I gotta go to a party, see ya.

~Justin Time
Sheik's twin chapter 41 . 8/10/2006
YAY! we got another chapter! wonderful as always BTW!
Lisilgirl chapter 41 . 8/10/2006
That was awesome! I LOVED IT! Still, force through your writer's block and think about it right before you go to bed! Or better, eat cookies! That's wonderful!
blondie91 chapter 41 . 8/10/2006
It's cool that Linn went back and I look forward to seein' how Link's adventure through the Water Temple turns out. Welp, as usual, that was a good chapter. Make sure you keep bein' awesome! .
Alli-dunno chapter 41 . 8/10/2006
Cool...Finally an update! I am kind of interested...What's going to happen to Zelda?

I await the next chapter...
animevideogame freak chapter 40 . 8/3/2006
HELLO see i told you i would review it hehehe anyways keep going i like it and this time ill try to stay on top of it and if i dont send me an email cussing me out ok. that way i will. the story is good and makes me wish i could write like that but o well now im blabbing so i will just shut up k bye
animevideogame freak chapter 36 . 8/3/2006
BOO im just reviewing here so ill know where i am for 2morrow hehe i will leave an actual review when i finish 2morrow
Lisilgirl chapter 40 . 4/20/2006
Hey! That was awesome! There's something fishy going on with the simplicity of taking Link to the border of Termina...*rolls eyes at self* sorry, I'm always jumping to conclusions. Review!
Alli-dunno chapter 40 . 4/17/2006
I was addicted this story the minute i started reading it! It is an interesting take on Zelda; a Zelda story starting in the modern times! I liked the reincarnation, and the everything...This story has a a lot of twists! (Like adding in Linn, Zel, even people from WW!) But any-hoo, you've done a very good job developing characters, and this is a great story! _