Reviews for Sibling Rivalry
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
I really love this.
Virodeil chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Quite a bittersweet piece, but so nicely done. I love it, actually, that Leia realised she'd been manipulated all along, though I know I oughtn't. It seemed apparent to me, when watching the original films, and I felt... irked, that people just brushed it aside. I was rather irritated, I admit, when Luke chatted and even took advice from people who separated him from both his twin and family, but I guess he's just lovable and loving and forgiving like that, and his father benefited from it the most. My best (and worst) moment reading this piece was when Leia realised she'd been shaped with not herself in mind right from birth; she got it worse than Luke all in all, though both were lied to their whole lives, and you made it poignantly clear, as when Leia said "I am my father's daughter" - it was hair-raising.
Thank you for writing and posting this piece. It was nice, to see glimpses like this from their less explored patches of lives, however horrible or bittersweet those glimpses were.
Rey
Lullaby85 chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Wonderful
banzi chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
These are wonderful. I really wish you would've continued them. Great stories.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
**snicker**

"The sex keeps me compliant."

I really REALLY like this option, the idea that the Force should be explained from parent-to-child, that there should be less manipulation of the Force. It's an interesting move, to shift it back to a religious structure.

Luke's misunderstanding of Leia, Leia's clear understanding of her own likelihood to fall to the Dark Side, Leia's meltdown at seeing a happy Anakin and trying to reconcile all that she has experienced with that while simultaneously understanding that she, too, could follow him and become what she feared...nice.
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
I don't know how it is that I haven't reviewed this yet considering I've read it several times now.
There's just so much going on. I like the way you bookend the story with those domestic scenes, one at the old home and one at the new. It's a great way to signify the transition that happens in the story while also reinforcing that very little has actually changed except Leia's and Luke's view of things. You have an interesting view on things as well, both in terms of the Force and the reaction Leia has to learning who her birth mother is.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is I really enjoy this story.
darklover chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
This was a great fic. I really enjoyed learning about Leia's POV regarding her upbringing. Interesting way to explain her reaction.
ilsa27 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This was great - very interesting characterisation you have here. The Han, Leia, Luke dynamics were brilliant. Loved the vid that Artoo played and I really liked the idea of Leia buying the family estate. You also threw up some really interesting concepts like the idea that Padme's family may have been embarassed at the marriage and Leia's view of the foce [which I quite agree with].
Lily Skywalker chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I really loved the video about Anakin R2 played, although I don't like the prequel trilogy! Padme&Anakin and Leia&Luke just doesn't seem to fit but YOU did the good cleaning the mess George Lucas left!

The idea of buying Nabberie estate was great! She's finally getting used to the idea of her family. That's very rare! Plus doubting her adoptive parents' motives. And Han getting Leia sleeping pills.

Also that sandstorm with the Dark Force was cool! And it was lovely to have Obi-wan and Yoda visiting Luke. They also had learned something new about the Force and it was vice!
ILDV chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Good.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Aww Leia did eventually come around in her own way. She bought the estate Anakin and Padme were married on! Luke will love that :D And I really like your interpretation of what the Force means and how Luke should handle passing on his knowledge. And of course I loved seeing good Anakin and hearing all about Padme and her family. Nice job!
T-M'SEXUAL chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
"The sex keeps me compliant."

omg so frikin funny
hermione278yahoo.com chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I LOVE THE IDEA! IT WAS BRILLIANT!

CONTINUE!

Bookish0278

Good reactions, and responses and Luke and Leia acting exactly like they should and Han being Han. It was superb.
Jazzy chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. You should add more!
SetV chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Wow. That was fantastic, I've always hated the lack of stories dealing with Luke and Leia heritage, and you did a wonderful job with it, your explanation on why Leia wouldn't want to be a jedi was the best I've ever seen, specially because I've always thought that Leia had a lot in common with Vader and having her be afraid of the dark side was just perfect...your Han was also perfect and sweet...and now i just hope you have more SW stories...