Reviews for Better the Devil You Know
Aileil chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
Thank you so very much for putting in all this work to write such a wonderful story :). This is incredibly detailed, has marvelous character interaction, and is also a rather cheery and amusing story. This provided me with a priceless afternoon of enjoyment and for that my gratitude is yours.
hajimebassaidai chapter 8 . 5/11/2010
A lot of fun with a lot of nicely linked incidents interweaving into a great story. Enjoyed it!
MaggieL80 chapter 8 . 6/14/2007
Enjoyed it thoroughly. Electrical shocks, wraith, and whump. What fun. Thank you for the recommendation.
MaggieL80 chapter 6 . 6/14/2007
Fast paced. Action-packed. Suspenseful. Great chapter. What's with all the wraith?
MaggieL80 chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
All smiles this chapter. Lots of laughs. Poor, poor Sheppard. Loved the interaction between Rodney, John and Carson.
MaggieL80 chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
Well at least now I know where this is going...residual static discharges, the metric system, and John Sheppard. Loved the dialogue, nice flow to the chapter. Off to read more.
MaggieL80 chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
Loved the bit about Radek only speaking in Czech for awhile. And now poor John has joined the whump list. Trying to figure out where all this is heading.
MaggieL80 chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
Always enjoy a little Rodney whump. How ironic that he comes back through the gate unscathed only to be injured in his own lab by a decimal point. Wondering when something like that was going to happen...all that Ancient equipment something was bound to blow sometime. Nicely written. Love having all the characters involved.
MaggieL80 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Thanks for the suggestion. Already enjoying the story. Great beginning, though somber, what a way to set the mood. And what a way to end a chapter.
gabumon chapter 8 . 2/10/2007
i love carsons last line! awesome story!
Pranksta chapter 8 . 8/11/2006
Uh, interesting concept. Still freaky, but interesting :)

It all makes sense now! Yeah! You did really good with keeping me wondering and wanting so much to know how everything would fit together! Nice! Great work! That was fun! Oh, and the titles for each chapters were great :)
Pranksta chapter 7 . 8/11/2006
I am freaked by the twist and turns of your mind, but very amused at the same time :) The freaked-out and amused part are vying for control, signs of a great fic!
Pranksta chapter 6 . 8/11/2006
Well. That was weird. A good weird, a OMG-WTF-SGA-weird. I'll move onward now, because, yes, weird.
Pranksta chapter 5 . 8/11/2006
WRAITH! Well that's just really rotten luck, or a very devious and evil writer. Is Sheppard going to be able to electrify them, if so then I see the path, if not, then I'll follow your lead and stop wondering what's about to happen. Much more easier to amble on and read it anyways! Oh, and enjoyable :)
Pranksta chapter 4 . 8/11/2006
Well of course Sheppard would be electrifying! He's just going to get in a truckload of trouble over this, isn't he? and not just because Rodney will want to roast his eyeballs.