Reviews for EMOTION CITY
m chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
My head is spinning with images of that
Guest chapter 7 . 11/3/2011
Please finish up this one
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
You say the hithhickers guide to the universe didn't u
Graybear32 chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
Stared out great i.e. Chapter 1 then pft... went to pot what happened
Toriano.Flacko chapter 7 . 9/23/2008
hey, didn't you say the same thing for The Last Superheroe except you said you were gonna continue something else? PICK SOMETHING ALREADY, PLEASE! THERES ONLY SO LONG PERVERTS CAN GO WITHOUT PROPER SUSTENANCE! (not that I am a pervert(for once in my oblong shaped life, I am NOT shitting some unsuspecting person))

Serously, though, I woulda said shmuck instea, but, you know, then things would get complicated as hell, so... how's tricks?

AND WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE?
Toriano.Flacko chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
hmm, wonder how Star Mas and Menos are doing? BWAHAHAHA!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
wow, simpl, out in the open, less talking than needed... in other words "WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE?"

... yes, I did notice you say something about peppermints last chapter, why do you ask? (fresh peppermint wrappers paint my walls, btw, so NOTHING FOR YOU!) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
wow... this made more sense... but then again, when does it not?
Toriano.Flacko chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
... BWAHAHA!

... so... EW!

... so... kind of... BWAHAHAEW!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
well that whole 'half-demon in heat' thing was EXTREMEELY specific, don't you think so? Wow. Talk about specific. All that was needed left was for the dan book to say 'half-demons, btw, you will most likely find yourself attracted to green changelings. Named after animated orange fat cats that like lasagna. Need any more hints?'

... Okay, that was gettig a little too random. what do impudent and unequipped mean, anyway? ... hmm... tweezers... plus blindfold... equal... PIE!

Anyway, half of the last half of this thing was a little... how do you say... EH? But, you know, at the same time, alright.

hmm... WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I READ THIS THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT? And what is up with people stealing my (general) ideas? I came up with the whole 'he's in her mind while she and her emotions are in heat' and all, but, geez, I didn't have anything leading up to it...

so, assuming that this was somewhat discontinued, you will update soon, yes?
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
wow... your even more random than I am... (bows down to your randomness) ohm... ohm... (wait, thats not right, I'm not meditating...) teach me the way, master.(and as far as I know, I'm not a monk, either... what the hell?)

gooda.
twinlover69lolawesomewriter chapter 7 . 5/10/2008
p.s. theres a book u should read to make u see the wrongness of ur ways it called middlesex by jeffry eugenides u sick twisted bastard/bitch
twinlover69lolawesomewriter chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
it was good at first but ur just exploiting woman and its not ok! u think ur a player u suck its so not ok to write this u need help if u can write this bull crap i can't believe anyone would write this its so wrong and trust me i like a lot of m rated things but this is so wrong!
jakec chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
hello i love your story its great and even better tough

you rule and please email me.

BLABLABLABLABLA jaka
sinkore chapter 7 . 4/13/2008
finish up with emotion city before moving on.