Reviews for Youth Productions Presents
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Actually funny and engaging till the end, a rare feat. The title says parody, but unlike the slew of (bad creepy terrifying) clown like stories out there, this is a fun parody.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I love this!
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
SO MUCH CRACK I LOVE THIS. That is all.
PPIME chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Oh god that was frickin hilarious: But seriously,it wouldn't work as a series.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
...
*Lazurman processing mode*
Error. System failure. Too much lol detected.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I cracked at the Shino l, Chouii Kiba and neji and Sasuke
skkmgirl818 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
All of them... just hilarious
Salem Magic chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
OMG! THAT WAS AMAZING! I realize you probably won't make another but shouldn't the sensai's get some embarrassment as well...just a thought
keiriala chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Hahahahahahahahaha! That was hilarious. I wonder if they actually would do that in their spare time? And what about what Lee does that's weird? Why didn't he put that in? Hmmmm... Hilarious story.
clara200 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Haha! Run maybe Suna might be far enough.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
funniest fic ever!
azndancer chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
omf I love this so much! I laughed so hard, and I like how you left Shikamaru's secret until the showing, that kept me on my toes.
Ame Deri-chan chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Hahahahahahahahaaaaa if I laugh one more time u might bcome my favorite author or maybe when u finish ur not one shots stories
LOL chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I don't really think that Tenten is tomboyish. I mean, come on! She wears pink! What makes you think she is tomboyish? That's what you think but she's not I now Naruto & Naruto Shippuden more than you.
FowlGal chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
oh. my. GAI SENSEI ! nice placement of the reference to : Shikamaru's Wrath. It was PERFECT