Reviews for The Other Me
Empress Raven chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
So long... but I still really liked it. There were times where it felt like the banter was a bit off, Raven a bit out of character. It shows a great understanding of their characters but with slightly less ability at execution. Whatever, entertainment value was high. I felt like Cyborg wasn't well enough in character though.
SailorSea chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Really loved your story and all the character analyzing
Tainted.Cherry chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
That was freaking amazing. You have no idea. You captured raven so well. Like I want the raven in my stories to be like this. And Robin, omg amazing. If anyone doubts that raven and Robin should be together, they should read this. I love how you didn't throw them inlove. I loved every inch of this. Especially my fav part. "Back to a capitalist cause, then Robin says god bless America lmfao I was rolling. I love this good job.

-Candice
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Really great story. I especially liked how you ended it, and how you present BB as a potential suitor and only add hints of RobRae in here. Nice job. :)
Rein Lin chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
please update fast! cute story!xD
romanceaddict3320 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
WOW! that was really good. you made it so beleivable, like it really could have happened behind the scenes. it was really interesting to read and your a great author. you made the characters seem very real and stayed true to certain facts that kept it from being all fluff and clishe. it was awesome and i hope you write a lot more. :)
diff-r-ent-1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
wow pink huh _ wouldn't have guessed _ love the fic
Strixvaria chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
That was so awesome! It took me forever to read, the only one I read for an entire night, but it was very good, and sorry I'm reviewing so late, I got caught up in other things, and still have 171 chapters to read! But that was a completely awesome fic. Please write more soon!
Lee Li Lee chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Raven's favourite colour is PINK? THAT'S SO COOL! Rvaen pink one awsome imagination! That's cool! You should totally post the next chapter ASAP!
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
O_o

Cool! _
PureSakuraMelody chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
*sighs* Even when you do get more reviews (which you deserve), it is remarkable how little some people have to say. I disagree about the conflicting verb tenses, unless you have fixed them in the meantime. And as far as her favorite color, well, that is why this is a fanfic, and not a cannon episode. I particularly loved your characterization and the intellectual banter between our two birds. The progression of the story was very natural, it was neither dragging nor rushed, which can be very difficult to do at times. You did a wonderful job of integrating the episode seamlessly into the fic, not leaving it chopped or awkward. Kudos to you. I know I always say it, but the mental aspect of the story was amazing. You really have a gift for looking inside their minds.

In closing: The flow was beautiful, the vocabulary vivid, and the plot well-balanced. Arigato, Nik-kun, for something worth reading.
funarahi chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
... you evil person. You just had to leave it at eye color, the one thing that I wanted to know... Haha.. long but good one shot.
SweetMoose chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
AWESOME! Please write an another chapter. You know as a final closing. So I can rest and wait for another by you in peace. Here is a cookie for an AWESOME fanfic.
SpiderSquirrel chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Epilogue...please?

I loved it very very very much. It was...amazing. A true credit to your inner genius! _
Astarael00 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Not bad, though I /really/ don't think Raven's favorite color is pink. That's just what her happy emotion says. Have you seen The End pt I?

BB: Are you still...y'know, Raven?

Raven: My favorite color is still blue...and don't get used to the smile, 'cause you're still not funny.