Reviews for Some Snupin Silliness
TehKittehNamedRJ chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
YAY DRUNK LUPIN!
xxanime chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Aw! I think that was just adorable! Remus is such a sweet drunk. I could totally imagine him snuggling with 'Sev' like a little puppy.
This was very cute and really refreshing after all the other snupin's I've read.
Glea chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
:) Nice. Update? Hm? Please?
siriushermionelover chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
A drunken Remus is so funny.I adore Severus so much. Great story. They really should get the blessing.

~siriushermionelover
Elpin chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Aw. I hardly ever read Remus/Severus slash, but this one was so cute! Snupin. I love it! *adding to favs as the first RLSS slash on my list*
baka-basher chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Very funny! I enjoyed the ending and how you still kept Snape's basterdish side. Most snape romances end up with Snape confessing his love and saying shit like, "you are my life! My reason for getting up in the morning!" and then pretending like he's still a bastard. Ish nots fairs!

Poor poor little slash romances never have a chance!

Your's however ish extremly funy and in charecter. Please write more! Plush!
Loves Curse chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

SNUPIN!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

MR AND MRS SNUPIN!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

GOD I ALMOST PIED MY PANTS!

But siriuosly(sniker sirius)I loved it.

I hope there is a sequel.
DefiniteArticle chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
hahahahaha

it's great to see the "always in line" Lupin finally get loose and drunk hahahaha

Great story,

Mrs. L. Malfoy
Ancient Galaxy chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I love it :-D ! *bounces around in all the wonderous fluff *
KaylieMalinza chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Aww...

You know, if I had a problem with "Bottoms Up", it was that Lupin was ooc. But, as evidence in that fic and as evidenced by you here, Soppy!Remus is so cute!

Great characterization of Snape, here- devotion and love hidden beneath a scowl and a sharp tongue. And Remus gets it.

Perfect ending- light and subtle and full of import.
Bekajwp chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Aw, so cute :) Drunk Remus is adorable. I liked it!
GothicAnn87 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
I loved this. Very good Slashy of Moony/Snape.
BaskervilleBeauty chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
That was utterly brilliant! I haven't laughed this hard since the last chapter of Ourobouros by OlympiaManet2003! Thanks for writing it!
escptheshdw835 chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Ha! I'm adventuring into such pairings as I've never read before. Not that they're out there, I've just never read them. But anyway, back to matters at hand. I actually liked this story, and the pairing. The ending was pretty good as well, actually it was very good. Good job -