Reviews for Oblivion
Disco Shop Girl chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Oh my *clenches at my poor heart*. That was so beautifully tragic. The path you took to their marriage was unique - and very fitting. I love how true to the saga the whole piece is. Just - wow.
VA-Parky chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Whoa - how did I miss this wonderful story? It was tragic, beautiful, and bittersweet. I agree that watching that scene was so difficult - and I think you've captured it perfectly. It's made even more poignant by the memories that are swirling through her mind - just as I think they would have been. Good job! And thank you for reviewing my stories - I always love to hear what you think.
Lady Ria chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Wow,...simply all that I can think of after reading. All those other last Padme moment fics seem kind of...off but this one is absolutly amazing! Congrats on a wonderful fic and please,keep them coming...we need more P/A fics on the site. BTW totally agree about the whole Obidala fic thing...thats just wrong on SO many levels
ilovethingsthatareawesome chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
wow. that was good. i usually don't really like one shots, but this is really awesome, no loose ends or anything! good job!
calsax chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I agree with you completely. It was one of the most heart-wrenching moments in the movie. And you have done a brilliant job of displaying Padme's thoughts during those critical moments. And I love the last thought. How profound. Good work!
Kimaa chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
It was a little confusing at first, but over-all, I loved this.
J.E.A.R.K.Potter chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
That was a great story!-(Erin)J.E.A.R.
KrazywithaK chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
YES! ROCK ON! I loved it, and it has inspired me. The "Are you an angel?" quote is perhaps the cutest line I have ever heard from Anakin. You did a nice job. You also rock at comedy, so keep it up!

May the Force be with you,

Roaine
ANI-PADME chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
WOW SEE YEAH I LOVE THAT TOO AND I WAS SUPER SAD LOLO BUT IT WAS COOL
spitfirecracker chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
You know,you're making me want to take up the mantle of a Star Wars fan and watch them all till I've got it memorised. I haven't even watched one of the films, by the way!

But, after reading this, I really feel like renting Episode I. You know what? I think I will!
eridani chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Very nice. You controlled the build up of this piece very well. I really liked how you used contrasting quotes from their relationship to demonstrate the broad spectrum of emotions going on. Really a very well put togetehr story.
Barbossa'sApples chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
wow, that was sad! i know, i agree. I can't believe Anakin... Poor Padme.. Great job.