Reviews for Unrequited Rivalry
love-heart-heart chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
*has a chocolate animal cracker in mouth* where's part two?
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I usher you to contiune.
phoenix of hell chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Yes, I could feel the tension... When are you going to continue this, I like your style of writing.
Itallia chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I like this idea, that they meet as children, and their rivalry starts sooner.
Satsukiyami chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
This fic is so awesome. I hope you update soon
pinksnow chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
how come u never updated this one? it was really good!
Tsurai Shi chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I love this fic! I realize you haven't updated in a long time...but this idea is so original, I just have to see more! Please update! Pllease?
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Cute. Do you ever plan on updating? I hope so.
Rat chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
WRITE MORE O.O you cool and wonderful writer, you
Petitejam chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Hehe that is so L! This whole chapter is a perfect canon characteristic of L! The URST is wonderful too! Love to see it play out though this line confused me

Why the switch from Raito to Light?

Update soon!
FireanIce chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
great job the hinted sexual tension is really cutre on the them anyway i really like this update soon
boeboebi chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
aw.. little L is so kewl.. along with little Raito/Light. can't wait till part 2. this was when neither of them knew each other as enemies and before Raito got contact with the DeathNote right? it's kinda confusin.. the way you started.
Xelena chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
wah! *cries* where's the rest? i wanna read more.
Atlantis Forester chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
This is great so far! Definitely a fave! I hope the next chapters will be just as great! _
RawrBecauseRawr chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
yay! suggestive words! ;D yummy... cute fic, i just love how the younger version of L is portrayed here. i wonder if they already know they're gay and will have passionate buttsex with one another later in life? ._. nah. even geniuses can't predict the buttsex :3