Reviews for Immortality, And All Of Its Curses
Star of the Shadows chapter 7 . 10/9/2006
dang! i never thought i was gonna see this one updated again. thought you'd left it for good, which would have been oh so sad. glad you did.

DON'T GO THIS LONG EVER AGAIN OR AN ARMY OF EVIL TAILS DOLLS WILL PAY YOU A VISIT!
Evilator chapter 6 . 8/24/2006
I love this story, but will you please update soon? The suspense is killing me.
shaddiesgirl chapter 6 . 8/23/2006
How...sad :(

Poor Shadow, and Amy...Fights it happens every
shaddiesgirl chapter 5 . 8/23/2006
Pregant!

O.O oh boy when did that happen LOL

Sneaky little Shadow
shaddiesgirl chapter 4 . 8/23/2006
Nice job...I wonder what happened to Amy O.o
shaddiesgirl chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
Aw what a lovely chapter, please update soon
shaddiesgirl chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Aww how cute D
PyroFireGirlia chapter 5 . 8/6/2006
Please continue this story.. like NOW!
sweetlilprincess shortie chapter 6 . 8/3/2006
Keep going, hope u update it soon, i LUV it!
Project Shadow chapter 6 . 7/31/2006
*Gasp* *tear in eye* Amy... Shadow...

Beautiful so far! Plaease update *begs*

5* so far!

]
Dash the Hedgehog chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
Dash:This fanfic is so !

Silver:OMFG!I can't belive they did that!

Dash:I want them to be a couple agian.

Silver:Hey Dash.

Dash:yeah?

Silver:What if that happens to us?

Dash:Lets just hope it doesn' WRITE A SEQUAL.
SHADAMY FAN chapter 6 . 6/12/2006
CONTINUE!
Evilator chapter 6 . 6/1/2006
This is a great story, but I must ask: Are you planning on updating anytime this year?
Evilator chapter 6 . 6/1/2006
watchforstars chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
Wow! All I can say is wow. I'm so speechless! THAT WAS SO FRIGGIN' (insert praise here). I love this story, and I've been reading it, but I hardly drop reviews anymore, but this, this desever 1,0 reviews. Very gripping and exciting, never seen Amy snap like that. It's an interesting concept that Shadow would be about to have a regular child. Who knew a weapon had DNA? Great decriptions. You could realize the tension in the moment. Lime coke bit, Shadow is addicted to Lime Coke. Everyone's in character and this is SO going on my favorites. Platonic is amazing. She helped me out in my fic. You do realize it spelled special and not speshel. Anyway,now it's time for some construtive critism.

In this sentence: His spawn would not struggle and be with drawn as he was. It should be withdrawn; it's a compound word.

In this sentence: Shadow’s eye’s slowly became heavier and heavier. It should be eyes because 's mean ownership not pural. The eyes belong to Shadow so only Shadow's name should have an 's.

In this sentence: “Good morning sleepy head.” She said with a smile. It should be. "Good morning sleepy head," she said with a smile. I don't know why be that's how you write it.

In this sentence: “Thanks for breakfast, Amy.” And with that Knuckle retreated to his room leaving to two hedgehogs alone. you should take out the comma beacause it isn't needed, and it should be Knuckles, not Knuckle. Samething with the sentence below it, take out the comma and replace the period with it.

I'm not going to bother to cause with the rest cause it's kinda repeitive. Just remember in a dialouge part such as, "I don't want to go." Shadow said in a cold, hard tone. It's never a period, but a comma. Whenever someone finishs dialouge FOLLOWED by said, asked, inquired, question, etc... (insert character here), you have to have take comma.

Also remember to stay in one tense. You know like past, present. or future. Most of the same you write in past tense, but then you might jump to present tense unknowingly. (Sorry, I'm just kinda picky)

Well thanks for reading my fic! I really appreachate it! I hope you update soon! Isn't I great to see how much you've progressed from the first chapter to the sixth chapter. So much more in it than before. I'm very honored to read such a fic from a author. Kudos to you my friend. Keep doing what you do best.

See ya around!