Reviews for Immortality, And All Of Its Curses
lil amy rose chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
me like amy and shadow fic. i think shadow now realized that there is more to life than just loveing a person its a comitment.
metaldragon75767 chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
I can see why this chapter took so long to put up. its massive! woohoo! i mention of knuckles and and rouge! they got married? thats great! sonic is a bit of a jerk here but who cares? i dont really like him that much, when i write about him he is seriosly ooc to make him better. i cant stand his personalitly in sonicx. any please right more really soon! im waiting for knuckles and rouge! GO KNUCKLESXROUGE!
bandgeek chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
well i know nothing about sonic, but this writer is fantastic! keep writng anonomus person...you will oneday be a hero to all of us!
LizB0t chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
stupid sonic jackass well sorry about that folks

really funn y with the egg and sonic amy lughing 'sigh'

good times good times.

update soon.
Gahlik chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
This is very good. But I picture Shadow and Tikal together. But it still very good.

Gahlik, Tikal lover

oops, did that come out of my typing? lol

bye
FireflyDino chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
your fic is so cute! I love it! please , I need to read the next chapter soon!n_n
metaldragon75767 chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
hiya! this story is going well. i'm waiting for knuckles and rouge to come in ( i wonder if they have children?) and also waiting for amy to start aging and i want to see how shadow reacts. WHAT IS THIS MYSTERIOS ENDING YOU SAY ABOUT! I WANT TO KNOW! sonic was a bit of a jerk but who cares huh? its not about him. see ya around!
ElektraPunk chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
Ha ha Sonic is an egg head. He deserved it too. GREAT CHAPTER
watchforstars chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
Yay! You updated. This isn't so bad. Update soon!

~ShadowandKnucklesgirlforever~
watchforstars chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
I just had to review after you read my story. It was actually good. Update!

~ShadowandKnucklesgirlforever~
metaldragon75767 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
this is good. you managed to cram a lot into one chpater. the idea is interesting as well, but it makes you wonder if this story actually has a happy ending. is rouge with knuckles? are they even in this story? update soon and rr my stories please!
Spearette chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Great story. But I really don't beleive that Sally is even PART of the Sonic universe. She is Archie Sonic, and what I love is Sega Sonic. And that makes me itch. I just dun like Sally. ...Anyway, I think your off to a great start. ...It was a little rushed though...*complains too much*
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9