Reviews for A Kiss to the Soul
mysticvysgiyi chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
That was awsome! What happened to Michael though? Maria couldn't have been too happy to find Michael waking her up at 2:00 in the morning, and what about Max and Liz? I love the whole controlling thing. It was great, and was very well written, but I think you should add the rest of them to this story. I hope to read more!
scribbleaway chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
I love it! I love it a lot!
Cliffhangers4ever chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
That was cute but it's too much "anti-mike/iz" and I'm a "pro Mike/iz", 'cos it's such a great couple... anyway, it's not what I like
Trude chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
Awwww! That was soo cute! I love your story. It’s one of my top ten A/I stories. (Like many others you’ve written.) I hope you write more like this story, especially in such dark times we Stargazers have at the moment! BTW: Your webpages (more Alex, the Archives, ...) are also fantastic.
Mercy Alexandria Hallow chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
cute! adorible! gotta love it! *giggles* alex and isabel forever!
Labrynth chapter 1 . 9/20/2000
Now see, the previous review is the kind of review that's a waste of the author's time. Not only does it make NO sense, but it's not even vaguely constructive. Yeesh.
Lissa chapter 1 . 8/11/2000
I love it! You fixed the biggest problem on the show! Now they can all be with who they should!
Labrynth chapter 1 . 8/1/2000
Keep seeing things about Michael & Maria here... had I wanted to do a M&M fic, I would have. I didn't want to, so I didn't write it that way. Don't know what to tell you if that's what you want. I would probably suggest another author since I'm not into M&M.
bibphile chapter 1 . 7/26/2000
The story is fabulous. It has many great touches.
daphne chapter 1 . 7/11/2000
wow

that was absolutely amazing...i love alex and isabel, you did a great job!
poosh chapter 1 . 6/22/2000
That was an awesome story, but what happened with Maria and Michael?
samantha chapter 1 . 6/12/2000
i think the story should of had what would happen between Michael and Maria too.
Steph179 chapter 1 . 5/12/2000
All I can say is WOW! I truly hope this happens on the show. I love Isabel and Alex as a couple. Great story!
Rob chapter 1 . 5/7/2000
Damn! Labrynth is by far one the best Isabel/Alex writers out there. This was a great story with low sappiness, and it got rid of all that Destiny crap. Plus, Isabel knocked Alex against a wall. It doesn't get much better than that.