Reviews for Your Hand In Mine
LadyCapuccino chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
hey, i loved the mood in this fic and i was quite surprised that you burned the goban lol
thanks god that no one died.

oh, and your character writing was flawless; i might not have the best words but my praise is truthful, it is a really lovely fanfic.
Yuu3 chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Lovely. I...I don't know what else to say now.
mamita chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Hello, I love your fic, mostly because I love Hikaru is so cute and so uke, I do not know how some see it differently, my favorite couple is WayaxHikaru and SaixHikaru, I love these two, although that of TouyaxHikaru, I love when Touya Hikaru dominates, hopefully do more fics of them, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
InkDreams chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
Wow. That was lovely and sad, especially the way you gradually revealed things out of order. The first chapter had an almost dreamy atmosphere, and I really liked the imagery. I loved reading your portrayal of Hikaru and Akira's relationship, and how enigmatic Hikaru appeared through the eyes of Akira.
Hikari-Pandora chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
So lovely and sad and lonely...! Thank you1
adamjb chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I enjoyed your story, but there were some grammatical and structural issues.
irezel chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
aww...hikaru finally can deal with it...:(
TukeIHNW chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
You had to put the chapters in that order? It ends on such a sad note! And yet and with everything, it's such a lovely story. chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
That was very well done. I way you were able to capture the emotions of the characters was stunning. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us. It was a job well done.
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Neat and thought provoking!
Insane Onna chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
This is possibly one of the most interesting style of storytelling that I have ever seen. :D Flowing backward? Yet each chapter ends conclusively. Very wicked cool. It sort of reminded me of this music video where this person tried to reserve the whole instrumental piece by playing it backward. Er. Yours is definitely better though. :D

I like the mellowness of the story. The way you characterize, the way these people connect to one another. The gentle realization while muddling towards something while not knowing exactly what it is. Beautiful. This is a great piece of work.

(And as an aside..Are there any more Hikaruto fics forecoming? No pressure of course but I was wondering if you would pleasepleaseplease unlock the other fics? Touyashindou*coughs*)
Coryx chapter 3 . 8/11/2009

But... Sad. And I don't know /why/. Which makes me even sadder, in a weird way... Neehh...
Heart89 chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
this story was amazing! The thought provoking and depths. I loved it. this is really great. I especially love the relationship between hikaru and akira. I really liked the way you protrayed it. Also the part about the different sides of Shindo and how only Akira really seemed to get that! Loved it!
nequam-tenshi chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
since the house burned down, what happened to the border that was once Sai's jailer? Was it burned as well?
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
WOw I like it. Nearly made me cry.