Reviews for Tin Star
CripticWolf chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
Excellent Chapter! I love the way you give everything so much detail its really good. Your an awesome writer! please udpate soon cant wait for more.
Machaggis chapter 4 . 5/2/2006
Well, it's been a long wait, but worth it!
Lisa chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
Well worth the wait. Can't wait for the next part!
CripticWolf chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
love this story! im glad your still going with it :) Please update soon this was a great chapter :)
Relly chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I love this story. It is one of the best I have read for a while. Please dont take too long to update.
CripticWolf chapter 3 . 2/11/2006
THIS STORY IS AWESOME! you totally should continue. Its great, i love the idea and how you write:)
A chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
hahaha. *chuckling* I LOVE LOVE LOVE the "butt" snipet convo. Keep going with this story...
LIZ chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
Great writing, great plot. I miss Kate! It's good to hear about her in your story even if sheis a ghost:)

GOOd Job, keep it up
Wired Witch chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Ooh nice story! Looking forward to more :)
rozzy07 chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
It truly is wonderful the way you have taken this story forwards. Tony gives so much to the child with just few words needed. A comfort, a understanding that perhaps few thought possible of him as he has kept himself hidden for so long. Great stuff, yearning for a quick update...PLEASE!
jtbwriter chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
This is a good story-I love the heart of Tony in

this-and the realistic way he dealt with Katie.

Gibbs was just right-he was very IC in his

relationship with Tony-and he'll not let him

get hurt here!

Good read-thanks! Now what?:)
Stormyrose chapter 3 . 10/28/2005
The theme here is reminding me of "Man On Fire", a good book. Agent gets shot protecting the little girl, then determinedly and purposefully gets back into full strength so as to get revenge.

DiNozzo should get Robert Garvey.

I never finished that book...
Lynnp chapter 3 . 10/28/2005
Fantastic story! I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.

Love,

Lynn

x
Stormyrose chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
Oh, poor Tony. Poor baby.

Yes, you should continue this if you can. Please.
bree1387 chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
I'd say definitely continue this. You've captured the character's emotions beautifully. Even though your last paragraph is wonderful, it doesn't give the story much closure. I hope you decide to continue!

Megan