Reviews for Tin Star
Machaggis chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
I so want you to continue this! Tony is obviously in a lot of emotional pain, as well as physical, and I'd like to see where you take him. By the way, your prose style is beautiful and paints a fantastic emotional picture. I really hope to read more NCIS from you:-)

Jill
linder chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
this is wonderful and very moving, I do hope you do continue on.
Shadows Kai chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
Fantastic story... incredibly emotional. Please write more!
littlecate chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
That was so sad, u made me cry! PLEASE keep on going its a really great story.
ladc chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
I love it! Tony being heroic, and the telling of the movie in the middle of chaos is quite nice. The visitations while in the hospital were quite touching.
AndyCake chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
I loved the first chapter and was disappointed that it was a one-shot, so I'm delighted to see you've continued with this one. Your writing is great, beautiful phrasing and evocative, emotional images.

Please continue!
rozzy07 chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
Can I carry on crying, cos' you've opened up a bucket full of grief here (& my mascara is now freely running)? All I can say is thank the Lords of Kobol & Outer Mongolia that you didn't adhere to the original challenge parameters and instead have given me these great 2 chapters. More is necessary to the readers of your works...PLZ!
BH chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
Oh you are horrible. I'm in a public library tearing up in a terribly embarrassing way. ;_; And now the old lady next to me asked the date, adding to my humiliation. :) Sigh. I think I have it under control now so I can finish the story, but that whole scene with Tony telling Gibbs Kate had to go and Gibbs saying he had to let her go and Tony trying to control his emotions was just too much. I'm all red in the face too I bet. Ugh. I cannot wait for my home internet to get fixed. Yeah, it's definitely good I stopped when I did, I don't think I could've held back tears when Tony started sobbing. :) This is a super story even if it took forever to update. I'd kind of decided to myself it was a one shot, but I'm glad you've continued. I probably should've re-read the first chapter since it's been forever since I read it. Maybe when the next chpater comes out. :) Keep on writing!
Kathy59 chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
Yes, please continue.
shirik chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
oh god this was an axcellent chapter! you made me cry with tony! and gibbs reaction like a dad to him- i would love if you'll add more!
jewelbaby chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
Bring the little girl back to see Tonmy.
Kathy59 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
You can't leave it there. You've got to let us know if Tony makes it.
Tweeter chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Wow, that was really good. You left me hanging, though! Love the voices, they're very true to the show. Love the exchange between Katie and Tony.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
In just one small chapter you've given the reader so much: A seige, a small child under attack, death and grief and a cliffhanger ending that forces out a silent "OMG -No!"

I just gotta know that you are going to add to this story. Second chapter desperately needed, PLS!
Zoe chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Wow, I want to say more but all I can say is Wow. This is great please keep going!
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »