Reviews for Tin Star
Livia2001 chapter 13 . 10/20/2010
This is a fantastic story! I love how you mentioned Mitch so he was an established character, but you did it so cleverly that I didn't figure that he was any kind of major player! Normally I can pick them. GREAT writing! I want more Katie and Tony scenes lol (either Katie will do). Love you story, it left me wanting to read more!
Jaz22 chapter 13 . 10/11/2010
I know you wrote this story ages ago, but it is still definitely review-worthy. Very nice job showing us inside Tony's head - you kept him very in character. Nicely done!
ChocoholicBec chapter 13 . 3/23/2010
Magnificent. Just magnificent. I love how you managed to keep all the voices of the characters - it's very hard to do.
mykidmom chapter 13 . 3/10/2010
Hi, this was a very good story. Are you still writing, maybe under a different name? Love to see more finished stuff...
joykatleen chapter 13 . 12/1/2009
Stumbled across this last night, and have thoroughly enjoyed it. Nice to see a completed "caper" story of enough length to sink your teeth into. Your characterizations were spot on, and I liked the internal ruminations very much. Thanks for sharing. joy
Zee Viate chapter 13 . 7/15/2009
You did a great job with the different POVs. I really enjoyed the story.
hudson911 chapter 13 . 4/27/2009
What a great adventure and n amazign story. It was a great case fic, Tony centric and team invloved fic, one of the best. You did a fantastic job and to much kudos to you, I have to say job well done.
hudson911 chapter 10 . 4/27/2009
Crap, that was not expected. Man, this is just going from bad to worse in just one chapter. What can happen next?
hudson911 chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
That, was a very well written, structured, and executed chapter. I loved every bit of it. Those drugs are something. Amazing job!
hudson911 chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
For some reason, I knew it was going to be him, I just had this... gut feeling. Amazing job with these first few chapters, you write so well and with such detail, it's precise and adequte. Amazing job.
Azamiko chapter 13 . 4/23/2009
Great story-telling. Sounds like you really like DC.
Hinky Hippo chapter 13 . 4/4/2009
This story was soo cool! Wonderful storytelling! Thanks!
amberlynn07 chapter 13 . 2/16/2009
That was perfection in the form of Tony DiNozzo
NcisRulz chapter 13 . 1/7/2009
I love this story. I have re-read it a number of times. It has just the right mix of angst, and Tony-whump without being depressing.

Just a small thing that I notice every time I read it, your gun stats in chapter 5 add up to 106% instead of 100%. I'm numbers person so I notice things like that.

Love it and hope you'll write more again soon.
spinningleaves chapter 13 . 12/16/2008
Excellent story! I positively adored it! Such a great look at Tony and the team as a whole!
207 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »