Reviews for Heart of the Giant
Zany the Nerd chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm upset that this story was never finished as it was one of the best Luke/Vader fics! Ugh! Oh well. I will just enjoy what is up of it. ) Fantastic job!
Vi-Violence chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
This is really good! Please update soon.
Jambee chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
Neat little story about what would have happened if Darth Vader captured Luke after receiving just a little bit of training. Age 19. Vader has his full mask on, and never turns back into Anikan. 8 chapters
Hayden Avery chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
I really hope you continue this, it is really good.
AroerEtholin chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
I liked the sarky Luke at the start of the chapter and that part where Luke reveals to Vader about how he'd always dreamt that his father would take him away from Tatooine. Please keep writing
AroerEtholin chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
Ouch! This was a harsh chapter and it definitely set back the progress from the previous chapter (what is it? 1 step forward, 2 steps backward, right?) Thanks for posting:)
AroerEtholin chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
I liked the start of the chapter and your take on Mustafer. The confrontation between Luke and Vader was really interesting and I really like seeing how Luke is understanding Vader more and slowly getting to him. Please, keep up the good work on this story:)
AroerEtholin chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
Great ending to the chapter. I must admit that at the start I was like - oh no, Luke's gonna go dark (it doesn't actually bother me that much, but I do prefer the story where he stays on the light side). Anyways it was an interesting chapter and I'm wondering just whether Luke does succeed in bringing his father back. Guess I'll just have to keep on reading to find out...
AroerEtholin chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
And the bomb's been dropped! Can't wait to see what happens next!
AroerEtholin chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Good chapter - I like how you're allowing Luke to find out about his parents when he meditates with the Force. It adds an interesting concept to the story:)
AroerEtholin chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
A good start to the story. I like how you captured Luke's psych at the start and what with him being captured by Vader the story proves to be interesting. I'm quite looking forward to the part where he inevitably finds out that Vader is his father and can't wait to continue reading. Thanks for writing and please continue sharing :)
Fan-Tasticly-Lame chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
I enjoyed this a lot. You've got a lot of talent. It'd be cool if you picked it back up and finished it! :)
HubrisP chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
Good work, if you want you can use some of my OCs!
Saphira.Flametongue chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
I love this fic! It's awesome! Please update!
G-POW chapter 8 . 4/8/2010
Wow, wouldn't it be great to have Vader for a dad? I'm not being sarcastic, it'd be awesome. Oh, and this fic is pretty awesome too.