Reviews for The Deciding Choice
NickieNoodle167 chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVED IT SO FAR! Nickienoodle167.
MetrionZinthos chapter 5 . 10/7/2006
update soon!
Notsotransparent chapter 5 . 2/27/2006
hey like update like so0n?tnx
cool chapter 5 . 10/26/2005
really good do more plz
nikki chapter 5 . 10/6/2005
i really like this story i think that the logan and dana is really funny and i also really like the thing going on with zoey. its getting violent but that just makes the story 10 times better good job!
Sugar911 chapter 5 . 9/5/2005
omg you so have to update soon!

its so good! awesome chappie!

sugar911
central-gurl101 chapter 5 . 9/1/2005
now this is starting to freak me out and anywayz gud story
zxxbsmsgirl3148 chapter 6 . 7/30/2005
enjoy band camp, ur welcome 4 the hugs and cookies, and im sorry i didnt review sooner. i was on vacation.

if ur still having problems with that other girl, email me and i'll help u. i helped my friend with something like this. im here 2 help/support u, too.

wish u luck,

xoxoxoxo,

Marina (Mo)
mambosnowchick chapter 6 . 7/22/2005
Hey! Pretty god! Hope you add soon!

Band camp eh? Yeah ours doesnt start for a few weeks. have fun!

Keep up the good work!

~Jess
Nini Thi Nguyen chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
Hey that was a good story please continue it am dieing to see what happens next bye
dorkiss chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
I was reading this totally at random, becasue I just watched the show, and wanted to see waht kind of fanfiction was out there.

I'm really enjoying this fic because there's depth, and I never know what's going to happen next.
Chris Anthony chapter 5 . 7/13/2005
Wow, that was a great chapter. I have to say I am liking your story a lot. It's not childish at all, and I love the situations the characters are in. Dana and Logan...you know I love situations where they are locked together, so A on that, and Zoey...uh oh, who got her as soon as she agreed to be Chase's girlfriend! Oh snap...lol, you've got to update soon, because you got a great story going here!
Slytherin Queen93 chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
I really like it. Keep up the good work! update very soon.
jeniferxdawn chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
How does he know who Zoe is? Thats my only question. Its good so far!